Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call OPuS...Wed....Oh my!

I'm sure you saw the teaser earlier this month.. Well here is the info....Grand Opening 23rd..Wed

John Michaels(Reach NYC) & Chris Trends(Planet X) will be residents at this new mid week party...

Chris Trends has spun everywhere from the early days at Twilo..to most recently Lunatarium in Brooklyn, his style ranges from bangn' techno to the deepest tech house.....

John has been all over the city with Reach from Limelight to Exit, currently working guest spots at Centro and Discoteque, he will be dropping the usual tribal affair.....

Expect tech house and tribal all night, for those of you who know the Dj's this is no surprise...

18 for ladies...21 guys.. Oh yea, the venue...Platinum Night Club's Wave Lounge...

Doors open at 9..this will be a weekly event, they will be supporting some of the areas best local talent with guests...Steve LaTigre, db Helix, TFT, and more to come...

So back to the roll call....Whos coming????

Originally posted by greyskyy

I'm sure you saw the teaser earlier this month.. Well here is the info....Grand Opening 23rd..Wed

John Michaels(Reach NYC) & Chris Trends(Planet X) will be residents at this new mid week party...

Chris Trends has spun everywhere from the early days at Twilo..to most recently Lunatarium in Brooklyn, his style ranges from bangn' techno to the deepest tech house.....

John has been all over the city with Reach from Limelight to Exit, currently working guest spots at Centro and Discoteque, he will be dropping the usual tribal affair.....

Expect tech house and tribal all night, for those of you who know the Dj's this is no surprise...

18 for ladies...21 guys.. Oh yea, the venue...Platinum Night Club's Wave Lounge...

Doors open at 9..this will be a weekly event, they will be supporting some of the areas best local talent with guests...Steve LaTigre, db Helix, TFT, and more to come...

So back to the roll call....Whos coming????

So my lil birdie was right!!!!!:tongue:;):D

Hope this goes over well!!!!!:clap:

I hope the party goes well, January was a great time. As far as local talent, I am hoping to talk to TOMeK and see if his style will mesh with this party. I am also hoping to get in touch with Gayle Foxx, who I have heard once and was impressed.

Has any one heard Gayle Foxx yet? Good solid stuff.

:D :D :D

I am looking forward to seeing the usual suspects..Bg, Spygirl, Teklord.... and yes, your little birdie was right...we are back...

This party should go over well, I had to take some time off from the NJ scene, it will be nice to be back somewhere local.

Look for the Satellite records(Mark B,Glen Garcia, Premo) crew to show up for some future guests spots as well...

If I know this room and the people our parties attract....this promises to be off the hinges... Can't Wait to see everyone!!!!

Big Love

**JM**