Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drunks - black outs......

dnice35

yep. its weird. it started w/ in the last year too. and the funny thing is i dont even get THAT drunk. i DRINK but im not falling all over throwing up drunk. and i wake up the next morning and im totally confused about the night before. i dont remember how i get home, i dont even remember half the night. thank god i have responsible friends. and i dont mean i forget how i got home-i mean i have no fuckin clue. :(

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

yep. its weird. it started w/ in the last year too. and the funny thing is i dont even get THAT drunk. i DRINK but im not falling all over throwing up drunk. and i wake up the next morning and im totally confused about the night before. i dont remember how i get home, i dont even remember half the night. thank god i have responsible friends. and i dont mean i forget how i got home-i mean i have no fuckin clue. :(

I think we should start hanging... hehehe :D

But yeah I know what you mean, back in the days I use to drink all night and I was able to remember every single detail. Now I drink and drink til I get to a point where I black out, then I have to start calling people to ask what happened....

Originally posted by gambitrah

sorry cant add my pearls of wisdom here..never been drunk before...

but give me a 10 strip of cid and 20 ills and ill tell u exactly what that is like :)

You never been drunk? OH MAN :eek:

Im sorry to hear that ....

Blackouts! had my first real one 2 weeks ago was up at 6.30 to go to work, worked until 2.00 met up with 2 friends of mine in the city started on the beer at 2.30 finished up at 4.ooam in the bronx the last thing i remembered was meeting my gf at about 3.00am according to her the 3 of us you could tell that we were after having a good few but we were great fun to be around not the usual i'm sober and i'm meeting up with a crowd of drunks night out, it was a bit of a shock to wake up the next morning and not remember what happened the last few hours but at least my girl was able to tell me i was fine so that put my mind at ease

Originally posted by shroomy

blacking out on alcohol is fucked up!!!

If you are not mixing GHB or Benzo's like xanax or valium, you would have to do some serious drinking to black out.

I would be concerned.

You need to drink a hell of a lot to get to that point.

Originally posted by dnice35

You never been drunk? OH MAN :eek:

Im sorry to hear that ....

from what ive seen i havent missed much..lesee when u are so drunk u black out you...

make an ass out of yourself...look fucking retarded...usually puke all over the place...cant fuck your girl...possability of a DUI or worse...get into fights...

no thanks..ill stick to candyflipping...at least then i am in total control.

never smoked a cig either...i love being unique :D :D

Originally posted by gambitrah

make an ass out of yourself...look fucking retarded...usually puke all over the place...cant fuck your girl...possability of a DUI or worse...get into fights...

:D :D

thats the whole fun about getting drunk.... :D

Originally posted by shroomy

blacking out on alcohol is fucked up!!!

If you are not mixing GHB or Benzo's like xanax or valium, you would have to do some serious drinking to black out.

I would be concerned.

off topic..

Shroomy..CP wouldnt let me PM you with this...here yah go if u havent seen it before..

I am so suprised to read these responses, because like 2 or 3 weeks ago i had my first blackout, and I am a Heavy drinker who has been drinking for a looooooong time.....but this never happened until recently....

IS THE GOVERNMENT PUTTING SOMETHING IN OUR DRINKS???? lol

Originally posted by fwilso01

I am so suprised to read these responses, because like 2 or 3 weeks ago i had my first blackout, and I am a Heavy drinker who has been drinking for a looooooong time.....but this never happened until recently....

IS THE GOVERNMENT PUTTING SOMETHING IN OUR DRINKS???? lol

It'll happen again, then It will come to a point when it happens often.... take it from me