Originally posted by kaydup

Avaland

10/25/02

DJ Irene Los Angeles, USA

Dave Wagz Dubcoast Boston, USA

Scott Macleod Dubcoast Boston, USA

DJ Dres Dubcoast Boston, USA

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yeah, isn't that awesome???????? too bad my ass gonna hopefully be in NY.

Originally posted by snatch69

yup, but all worth it for this weekend! i mean, you DO get to meet meathead on saturday. wait, did that just ruin your week? :tongue:

Woo-hoo - Hey wait a minute here! Does that mean we have to wait till Saturday to hit the strip club??? ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

Woo-hoo - Hey wait a minute here! Does that mean we have to wait till Saturday to hit the strip club??? ;)

are you kidding me??? NO WAY. we WILL have girls night out before he comes on saturday! friday is all about the girls!! ;)

are you kidding me??? NO WAY. we WILL have girls night out before he comes on saturday! friday is all about the girls!! ;)

can i join the girls night out on friday even though i'm not a girl? :D

u guys coming to NYC for danny howells? anyone planning to hit sasha (well not literally) on friday?

Originally posted by vicman

can i join the girls night out on friday even though i'm not a girl? :D

u guys coming to NYC for danny howells? anyone planning to hit sasha (well not literally) on friday?

you can join us anytime you want vic..there's always an exception for you! :kiss2:

you gonna be in NY?

yup, but all worth it for this weekend! i mean, you DO get to meet meathead on saturday. wait, did that just ruin your week? :tongue:

Ruin her weekend?!? Hell, that just made it I'm sure :tongue:

Hey Vic, I'll be in NYC for Howells on Saturday with this Motley Crue ;) I can't vouche for what they're up to on Friday, that's "girl-time".

Oh, and Dave, congrats on the gig man!!! :pint:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey Vic, I'll be in NYC for Howells on Saturday with this Motley Crue ;) I can't vouche for what they're up to on Friday, that's "girl-time".

Oh, and Dave, congrats on the gig man!!! :pint:

motley crue...i like that! shall we get shirts made up? i personally like "real girls swallow" for a t-shirt though. ;)

you can join us anytime you want vic..there's always an exception for you! :kiss2:

you gonna be in NY?

i am in NY right now on business :D

i'm going back saturday afternoon, so i cant go to howells. going to sasha on friday so i dunno around what times you guys might get to the city, but if there is a chance for a meetup, even if its brief, that would be super-cool

Originally posted by vicman

i am in NY right now on business :D

i'm going back saturday afternoon, so i cant go to howells. going to sasha on friday so i dunno around what times you guys might get to the city, but if there is a chance for a meetup, even if its brief, that would be super-cool

we should be getting before midnight on friday. you got a cell where we can meet up or should i just give you mine? where is sasha in NY on friday?