Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

Congrats, DJresident

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by kaydup

Avaland

10/25/02

DJ Irene Los Angeles, USA

Dave Wagz Dubcoast Boston, USA

Scott Macleod Dubcoast Boston, USA

DJ Dres Dubcoast Boston, USA

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yeah, isn't that awesome???????? too bad my ass gonna hopefully be in NY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djresident

thanks guys!

snatch, what are you going to nyc for??

also confirmed: our new residency at venu thursdays (starts halloween)!

:bday:;)

congrats man! now when do i get to wear those skimpy outfits to help promote? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

yup, but all worth it for this weekend! i mean, you DO get to meet meathead on saturday. wait, did that just ruin your week? :tongue:

Woo-hoo - Hey wait a minute here! Does that mean we have to wait till Saturday to hit the strip club??? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

Woo-hoo - Hey wait a minute here! Does that mean we have to wait till Saturday to hit the strip club??? ;)

are you kidding me??? NO WAY. we WILL have girls night out before he comes on saturday! friday is all about the girls!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

are you kidding me??? NO WAY. we WILL have girls night out before he comes on saturday! friday is all about the girls!! ;)

can i join the girls night out on friday even though i'm not a girl? :D

u guys coming to NYC for danny howells? anyone planning to hit sasha (well not literally) on friday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

can i join the girls night out on friday even though i'm not a girl? :D

u guys coming to NYC for danny howells? anyone planning to hit sasha (well not literally) on friday?

you can join us anytime you want vic..there's always an exception for you! :kiss2:

you gonna be in NY?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

yup, but all worth it for this weekend! i mean, you DO get to meet meathead on saturday. wait, did that just ruin your week? :tongue:

Ruin her weekend?!? Hell, that just made it I'm sure :tongue:

Hey Vic, I'll be in NYC for Howells on Saturday with this Motley Crue ;) I can't vouche for what they're up to on Friday, that's "girl-time".

Oh, and Dave, congrats on the gig man!!! :pint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey Vic, I'll be in NYC for Howells on Saturday with this Motley Crue ;) I can't vouche for what they're up to on Friday, that's "girl-time".

Oh, and Dave, congrats on the gig man!!! :pint:

motley crue...i like that! shall we get shirts made up? i personally like "real girls swallow" for a t-shirt though. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

you can join us anytime you want vic..there's always an exception for you! :kiss2:

you gonna be in NY?

i am in NY right now on business :D

i'm going back saturday afternoon, so i cant go to howells. going to sasha on friday so i dunno around what times you guys might get to the city, but if there is a chance for a meetup, even if its brief, that would be super-cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i am in NY right now on business :D

i'm going back saturday afternoon, so i cant go to howells. going to sasha on friday so i dunno around what times you guys might get to the city, but if there is a chance for a meetup, even if its brief, that would be super-cool

we should be getting before midnight on friday. you got a cell where we can meet up or should i just give you mine? where is sasha in NY on friday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

we should be getting before midnight on friday. you got a cell where we can meet up or should i just give you mine? where is sasha in NY on friday?

attachment.php?s=&postid=250576

i'm soooooo excited...:D :D

check ur pms :eek: ...i mean pm's :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×