Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst thing u did

ok CP

tell all here-

whats the worst thing you could have done or happend by accident o na date - or in front of that guy/grl

that u had that puppy love crush on.......

i had a cold

and we were at her sisters birthday party (basement)

was probably aobout 16 or 17 -

she finally comes to talk to me-

i was in heavan (with a head cold)

os yea-

shes talkin- and im too stupid to notice that shes trying to "mac" on me right?

thought she said something funny and i laughed

but a stupid bubble blew up out of my nose

and went back in-

man i was mortified-

she was grosed out- just like some of you reading this.

ok ok so that about it

now it ur turn

anyone? anyone?

ferris? feiis?

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ok CP

tell all here-

whats the worst thing you could have done or happend by accident o na date - or in front of that guy/grl

that u had that puppy love crush on.......

i had a cold

and we were at her sisters birthday party (basement)

was probably aobout 16 or 17 -

she finally comes to talk to me-

i was in heavan (with a head cold)

os yea-

shes talkin- and im too stupid to notice that shes trying to "mac" on me right?

thought she said something funny and i laughed

but a stupid bubble blew up out of my nose

and went back in-

man i was mortified-

she was grosed out- just like some of you reading this.

ok ok so that about it

now it ur turn

anyone? anyone?

ferris? feiis?

That was such a funny story OMG.

I dont have one I dont get embarrassed easily but Dookie11

just the other day got caught letting a :gas: cuping it in her hand and smelling it by her very own boss. hahhahahha

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i was 13 and walking to ccd with the boy i had a crush on - well i walked right into a street sign, got a bloody nose and had to call my mom - i thought my life was OVER !!!

:laugh: to cute. hahahaha

Reminds me of me and my girl friend halloween night were like 11years old

she had to peep so bad she must have not been paying attention walked into a stop sign and peeped on herself while laughing at the fact that she walked into the sign . In front of her new man

hahahhahahahha

One time I was with my boy in SeaSide prob a good 6 years ago we were cruising the strip in his trans am like we were cool or something and there were these girls checking us out so were staring back and the one chick flashes us then the other with this my friend drove right into the bark of a parked car......

a seaside heights police car. Talk about fucked thank god we werent drinking.

I'm ususally clumsy. When I first started dating my now husband, I fell down the stairs in his house twice and once down his front cement steps all within the first two weeks!

He just stood there and laughed. The best part I'm sure was that I made it worse by trying to catch myself.

I'm just a klutz! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i was 13 and walking to ccd with the boy i had a crush on - well i walked right into a street sign, got a bloody nose and had to call my mom - i thought my life was OVER !!!

ha ha! :laugh: sorry babe, but that's funny! I can picture it too! gotta love barbiegirl!!! she'll always make you laugh!

love ya sweetheart! :D

I tell you one thing some bitch did to me.

I was visting my boyz at Rowan and this chick just like jumps on me and starts to make out with me, and she had a ciggarette in her hand and that bitch burned me twice :mad:

I tossed her off and grabbed the closest beer and chucked at her.

I still got the 2 little scars on my forearm.

Thats just wrong, you don't jump on somebody while holding a cig in your hand. That was the first time I called a girl a bitch in my life

I hope I never have to use that word again.

I'm still mad at myself for using that word and I shouldn't be, it was 3 years ago.

No girl should be called a bitch, but nobody should get burned by a cig in that situation.

Please ladies put at the cigs first

Originally posted by tempkid

I tell you one thing some bitch did to me.

I was visting my boyz at Rowan and this chick just like jumps on me and starts to make out with me, and she had a ciggarette in her hand and that bitch burned me twice :mad:

I tossed her off and grabbed the closest beer and chucked at her.

I still got the 2 little scars on my forearm.

Thats just wrong, you don't jump on somebody while holding a cig in your hand. That was the first time I called a girl a bitch in my life

I hope I never have to use that word again.

I'm still mad at myself for using that word and I shouldn't be, it was 3 years ago.

No girl should be called a bitch, but nobody should get burned by a cig in that situation.

Please ladies put at the cigs first

Girls who smoke are yucky. Please no one insult me

Except for neena and sicilia that is :tongue:

stardo- true- if agrl got me on the lips- id be grossed by the teflon- dirt-tar- and tabacco taste on her lips before i got to my sences knowing that i was also getting burned.

Kosta? believe it or not- i saw that happen- u guys were driving with the water on your rigth side - right?

dud we talked about that for years

wHmm stardo your story reminds me of mine...

It was a crisp fall day in 99' the leaves just began to turn different shades of orange and it was getting colder everyday. I was on a first date with a young woman i had met at the library named Nebla.

We had much in common and both liked works by famous authors such as "Lemont" and "Ruperooski" we often spoke of traveling to Atlantis and visiting the lost city of mermaids that lived in the glass bubble. After are evening of tea and beveled eggs I asked her back to my house. I put on my new Johnny vicious record to set the mood and poured us both some fine aged brandy. I sat down next to her and asked her what makes her tick and she looked at me with her beautiful blue pooled eyes and said " a clock"... A clock makes me tick "GET IT?!" HAHHAHAH. I found this to be very insulting of her. So I cordially excused myself and went into the kitchen and plugged in my iron. She yelled out from the other room "Hunny My warm mushy love hole is ready" This angered me further because I was already extremely annoyed by now BUT finally my iron was ready I unplugged it and approached her from behind the couch. I SMASHED IT INTO HER FACE AND IRONED HER FACE OUT up and down melting flesh SMEARED IT ALL UP WITH MY IRON SHE SCREAMED OUT AHHHHHHHAHRHAHHHRA HORRIFYING SOUNDS OF TOTAL AGONY. It didn't seem to be doing the job so I began to smash her face in SMASH! SMASH! SMASH! by now she was just a pile seriating flesh. mangled but sorta funny looking I laughed a little. ha "a clock" good one cunt.

Oh man i could probably think of a million...but the one that sticks out the most was like 4 years ago when i went on the first date with one of my ex's....

We went to a really nice place to eat, so i put on a nice dress...once we sat down i excused myself to go to the ladies room...when i came back, I didnt know that my skirt was stuck in my stockings. My whole ass was hanging out. Not only was the embarssing for him to see, but the whole place saw. That sucked. Talk about graceful. LOL

Maybe that is why I am not a dress person anymore? hahahahaha

Originally posted by stardo

That was such a funny story OMG.

I dont have one I dont get embarrassed easily but Dookie11

just the other day got caught letting a :gas: cuping it in her hand and smelling it by her very own boss. hahhahahha

:laugh: :laugh: I call them:

Lipton Cup O' Farts..............

SMASHED IT INTO HER FACE AND IRONED HER FACE OUT up and down melting flesh SMEARED IT ALL UP WITH MY IRON SHE SCREAMED OUT AHHHHHHHAHRHAHHHRA HORRIFYING SOUNDS OF TOTAL AGONY. It didn't seem to be doing the job so I began to smash her face in SMASH

and to you i say::

Edger Alen Poe?

god i love that part of the story-

my thing was when this grl asked to me be alitle more KINKY- so i went into the livign room as she was naked on the bed-

i came back with one of my "touch"lamps-

you know- the ones that change the amount of light 3 times the go off when u touch them?

well she asked what it was for and i told her i have to come at her from behinde-

she applied to it and questioned "what is it called"

i said "till the lights go out"

and rammed it in her booty.

shes screamed

and i started to puch her til the lights went out...

so thats kinds tuff too when u cant really ABSOLUTELY touch the lamp itself..

:blown: :blown: :eek:

• 2 years later...