Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phat Music Sessions Friday October 25th

marcodavalos

Phat Music Sessions is proud to announce a very special event this Friday October 25th:

DJ/Producer Andres Caceres

Estatus Discos, Locomotion, MTV

Andres is an argentinian DJ/producer, with a unique tech-house style. Since moving to Miami, Andres has been the music behind the Locomotion Channel, DJ of Fracto, a weekly animated program broadcasted to all Latin America, Spain and Portugal.

Most recently has also teamed up with MTV, and will be spinning at Thursday's MTV Awards' Party at Crobar.

Listening Andres behind the decks is a pleasure comparable only to his fine productions.

And couldn't be a Phat Music Sessions night without the duo that has personalized the identity of the party, resident DJs Chris Duque and Mono Henao.

Tech-house at its best. Should be a night to remember this Friday. Like the past ten Fridays have been.

"Fridays at Lola, always a good vibe"

MD

Originally posted by laliux

Andres is someone to check out. Not just cuz I work at MTV but because he has talent. He has some records out that have been in the top charts.

:hat:

Laliux:

I have known Andres enough to agree with you 100%. He is indeed one of the really talented DJs in South Florida. Phat Music Sessions is about music, the way it was meant to be. And Andres is the perfect example of the way music was meant to be.

In the past ten weeks we have been able to establish a party with true underground sounds, beautiful vibe and fulfilled our principle of supporting our local talent.

I hope you can join us this Friday. I still remember when you first inquired ten weeks ago about our party. It was after the unbiassed review of one of our fellow CPers. Check our provisional webpage www.mi-tek.com/pms for the mentioned review, as well as a brief history of the party and some photos that will be in our memories for ever. The official site for the party is www.phatmusic.org, site currently under construction.

We work very hard every week to bring all of you the best music, vibe and energy. Won't talk about the girls....

Rest assured that Phat Music Sessions is like a family, a family that has grown quietly, solidly and unpretentiously. "It ain't about money, it's about soul".

Since Andres confirmed us he was joining our family this Friday, I have received numerous phone calls and e-mails from our followers. Should be a full house once again. No wonder our management loves our party so much.

"Fridays @ Lola, always a good vibe"

MD

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Phat Music Sessions is proud to announce a very special event this Friday October 25th:

DJ/Producer Andres Caceres

Estatus Discos, Locomotion, MTV

Andres is an argentinian DJ/producer, with a unique tech-house style. Since moving to Miami, Andres has been the music behind the Locomotion Channel, DJ of Fracto, a weekly animated program broadcasted to all Latin America, Spain and Portugal.

Most recently has also teamed up with MTV, and will be spinning at Thursday's MTV Awards' Party at Crobar.

Listening Andres behind the decks is a pleasure comparable only to his fine productions.

And couldn't be a Phat Music Sessions night without the duo that has personalized the identity of the party, resident DJs Chris Duque and Mono Henao.

Tech-house at its best. Should be a night to remember this Friday. Like the past ten Fridays have been.

"Fridays at Lola, always a good vibe"

MD

Nice guest, Marco. Will come by with a few friends that know Andres. It's gonna be mad!!!!!!!!:bounce::party:

I'll be at Crobar on Thursday for the MTV party:eek: , then Naked Music Sat. afternoon at Nikis, Pappa at Space, oh and will check Lee at Spin. What a f***ing weekend!:D

Originally posted by bbflux

Chris and I will be on the beach Friday night for Lee Burridge but I def. wanna stop in on you guys and check him out. :D

Let me know when you are coming, I want to have you guys in the guestlist...PM me so I can do so.

Friday should be another beautiful vibe.

MD

Check our provisional webpage www.mi-tek.com/pms for the mentioned review, as well as a brief history of the party and some photos that will be in our memories for ever. The official site for the party is www.phatmusic.org, site currently under construction.

Maybe you want to know the provisional site ain't working. Are you dinking tequila all day now???:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by milano

No wonder that s**t wasn't going thru, thanx for da new link:)

I'll stop by in my way 2 Lee Burridge, need some breaks. :D

I apologize for the error in the .com , .net

I would like to warn you though. Andres Caceres and our two resident DJs, Chris Duque and Mono Henao, will make it hard for you to leave. With all do repsects to Mr. Burridge.

You wouldn't be the first person. And your soul will be more than happy Saturday morning.

So be ready, we have a banging night ahead.

MD

I apologize for the error in the .com , .net

I would like to warn you though. Andres Caceres and our two resident DJs, Chris Duque and Mono Henao, will make it hard for you to leave. With all do repsects to Mr. Burridge.

You wouldn't be the first person. And your soul will be more than happy Saturday morning.

So be ready, we have a banging night ahead.

MD

:bootysha::beer::party:

Bump!!!

In reference to the time Andres Caceres will start playing, Andres will open at 11 pm

Mono and Chris should hit the decks around 1:30 for their classical 4/4

Don't miss the chance of checking out Andres. It is going to be a night to remmeber to check him playing at Lola along our residents.

The two previous nights we had Joseph Anthony and Claudio Holze were on the dot. Can't wait for Friday.

MD

Originally posted by vipnerd

I hope you behave this time you drunk!!:D

I know Burrito like to have his drinks... But will never be roudy...

Anyway, can confess you I'm very happy with the turmoil Friday's party has generated.

There is a growing expectation in dancing to Andres Caceres' music this Friday. And I insist, Andres is one of those DJs in South Florida that you don't want to miss when he spins.

The formatt of the night is being developed with Mono and Chris. Expect lots of surprises, litters of sweat on the dancefloor, and a vibefull atmosphere.

Yes, it is tomorrow. And try to support the guys at Aquabooty Saturday at Niki's for Naked Music with Miguel Miggs. Another quality event I strongly suggest you support.

MD

Yo VIP what the fffffffffff...? What do you get from accusing of public intoxication be-otch?

You are going to have to payyyyy!!!!

(for my drinks)

I'm psyched dude, can't wait for the weekend, really. I haven't seen my boy Andrés play in a while...so what better than to bring him home to Lola...I'm down with that, for sure.

It seems like is going to be a classic Phat Music Session, I'm looking forward to it, yeah baby!

Burrito

(jack of all trades)

Originally posted by djburrito

Yo VIP what the fffffffffff...? What do you get from accusing of public intoxication be-otch?

You are going to have to payyyyy!!!!

(for my drinks)

I'm psyched dude, can't wait for the weekend, really. I haven't seen my boy Andrés play in a while...so what better than to bring him home to Lola...I'm down with that, for sure.

It seems like is going to be a classic Phat Music Session, I'm looking forward to it, yeah baby!

Burrito

(jack of all trades)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta see U to believe you will behave. It's going to be one of those nites....... n-sane!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, congrats on ur set last night:aright:

Andrés Cáceres has got the touch...it's going to be cool how Mono, Duque and Andrés combine forces...I'm letting go...it's all about hitting the dancefloor on friday.

There's going to be all kinds of people going around the beach this weekend, because of the MTV Awards Latin America...expect celebrities to pop up here and there...it's time to show how good a host the city of miami beach is...yup!

get the funk out! :cool:

del2.gif