Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do Not Talk Sh*t About OUR NJ!!!

Yeah and no...jersey has got alot of nice towns and so forth but new yorkers meaning the outer boroughs like staten island brooklyn have what i think better lookin girls, grls who really no how to dress and the gus over thre set alot of te trends. I was goin to clubs in staten island and brooklyn like 3 or 4 years ago and the spikey hair a/x etc look was in effect even in like 1998 whe people in jersey did not even kno what a/x stood for. So ill give it to NY people in the fact that they set trends especially in clubs but i think new jersey has some of the best clubs in the area but for some reaon the girls can be hot from jersey but drivin through the neighborhoods innorth jersey on an eveyday basis i see alot of plain lookin girls with no style and so forth but when i visit Staten island...even know its a garbage dump u see girls walkin around with style who are hot t 11 Am ona main street. So im not demeaning jersey girls they are beautiful but as far as looks on the whole Staten island queens brooklyn westchester etc. definitely have better lookin girls with style.

Originally posted by mystify82281

I go to school in NY, and I really can't stand how people think and assume that NJ is all trash and dirty.... They talk sh*t about our clubs on top of everything else!

If they only knew how beautiful NJ is, how amazing the nightlife is, and how our HOT our crowds are!

Tonight in class, even my teacher made a comment about NJ, and I was PISSED - and was like Don't EVEN go there!!!!"

FYI - Bergen county is like in the Top 10 richest counties in the UNITED STATES, so they can shove the term "dirty jersey" up my ass!!!!!

Anyone else wanna give shout out how WRONG they are???? help me out here...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Somerset County, NJ is also one of the TOP 10 richest in the Nation.