Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DEKO EMPLOYEE'S

the only reason you should ever get banned from a club is if you do something illegal there (like drugs or fighting or something inappropriate AT the club) - talking shit about a club or music shouldnt get u banned...cuz if you go there you just look like an ass anyway for talking shit and then showing up = punishment enough in my opinion. Plus, why ban people? Hurts business.

Originally posted by ericone

the only reason you should ever get banned from a club is if you do something illegal there (like drugs or fighting or something inappropriate AT the club) - talking shit about a club or music shouldnt get u banned...cuz if you go there you just look like an ass anyway for talking shit and then showing up = punishment enough in my opinion. Plus, why ban people? Hurts business.

I agree

Well to all the WISE ASSES GROW UP, & GET OVER IT. :blown: Just as Jarmenio stated I was NEVER BAN I choose not to hang out at DEKO, and ABYSS due to unfortunate circumstances (for all of you nosey pathetic people that have nothing better to do then snoop into my life) and for the Hundredth Time DENNY ban me NOT TEMPTS

BACK TO TOPIC. . .Jarmenio will they be playing at DEKO at all :confused: I can't make it out on Wednesday

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Does that mean that myself and Roddigga are allowed back in djais and bunkas.....along with the other 20 people they banned for no reason......I hope that blows over soon because summer is just arond the corner :cool:

i hope that shit gets squashed cuz this guilty by association u guys are facing is bullshit....

Originally posted by laurie619

Well to all the WISE ASSES GROW UP, & GET OVER IT. :blown: Just as Jarmenio stated I was NEVER BAN I choose not to hang out at DEKO, and ABYSS due to unfortunate circumstances (for all of you nosey pathetic people that have nothing better to do then snoop into my life) and for the Hundredth Time DENNY ban me NOT TEMPTS

BACK TO TOPIC. . .Jarmenio will they be playing at DEKO at all :confused: I can't make it out on Wednesday

Don't bother trying to play all innocent. You go to the clubs that Denny spins at and then turn around and bash. Why help pay the man if you think he sucks? You are such a cliche'.

Originally posted by queenbitch

Don't bother trying to play all innocent. You go to the clubs that Denny spins at and then turn around and bash. Why help pay the man if you think he sucks? You are such a cliche'.

Are you kidding me. . .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was the first time I heard DENNY play since he BAN me, please get your facts togerher before you post, oh and one more thing I would NEVER PAY to hear him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

Are you kidding me. . .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was the first time I heard DENNY play since he BAN me, please get your facts togerher before you post, oh and one more thing I would NEVER PAY to hear him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I cannot STAND bad grammer. The past tense of "ban" is "banned". You dont say "Denny ban me". Where do some people get there education???!!!

And im not going to TOUCH the topic at hand. :blank:

Originally posted by cgm

I cannot STAND bad grammer. The past tense of "ban" is "banned". You dont say "Denney ban me". Where do some people get there education???!!!

And im not going to TOUCH the topic at hand. :blank:

Sorry I didn’t know we had the Grammar police on here :D

Oh and by the way its D-E-N-N-Y. . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: