Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many of you mind paying to go to a club?

Originally posted by ibclubbin

thats the one place ive never had to pay:rock:

BG

NEVER BEEN THERE - BUT I WAS PISSED WHEN I HAD TO PAY AT METRO $20 FREAKING BUCKS :mad::blown: ......

DUDES - I LIVE AT EXIT 98 OFF THE PARKWAY - ITS A FUCKING HIKE TO GET UP THERE - COULD HAVE BEEN HALF PRICE AT LEAST OR GIVE ME A FREAKING VIP CARD. OH WELL - I GUESS THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE RICHIE RYDELL :hat:

RICHIE OR GEORGE - I WANT A VIP CARD FOR THE "NEXT TIME" I GO UP THERE - PLEASE

Depends on the situation. when you work in the industry you get access to alot of 'perks', but I personally dont like taking advantage of many of them. For instance when i'm working at a place i can in theory show up with 8 of my closets friends and walk right in with them all- have i ever done that - no. Now a few times when I was at a good venue I did bring along my girl and 2 friends to chill with when i got done working, that was about twice out of the countless times I was at this same place. There have been times when I could have made a call or went outside and got many people in for free, but I just look at it this way- these people are nice enough to extend the courtesy to certain people to do these things, why abuse them? And belive me MANY people abuse giving out comps.

Now what I do mind is waiting on line...i'm an impatient bastard, and i dont like wasting my time. So what I have no problem doing at a venue that has a reasonable cover is walking up and saying 'hi i'm ME from XXX i dont mind paying your cover but I just dont wanna wait on line'. 99% of the time they will respect that and everyone is happy.

bern