Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone going to Hunka bunkas

Sausage C I will see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have lived at bunkas for the passed three years on sat religiously. I have been sinning by not attending these last couple of weeks.

So its just a reg night there then?

You going temptskid?

Originally posted by tempkid

Hunka Bunka is 23 for guys and 21 for the ladies

K.Lo is dj

It is located in Sayerville and the owners of Bunka own DJais in Belmar.

It closes at 2am and last call is usually 1:30 am

The dress is to impress

and drugs are not allowed:aright:

u sure drugs arnt allowed? :confused:

I'm sure there not allowed,

but then again usually Marshall finds away to sneak it in.

I don't think so Stardo, but you never know.

best part of Bunka is KIRK LOPEZ....just my opinion..i havnt been there in years though

Originally posted by stardo

Sausage C I will see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have lived at bunkas for the passed three years on sat religiously. I have been sinning by not attending these last couple of weeks.

So its just a reg night there then?

You going temptskid?

Who else is going????? I think it's a halloween party this sat....

I need info so i know if i should wear a costume......

Originally posted by djprime

best part of Bunka is KIRK LOPEZ....just my opinion..i havnt been there in years though

Kirk is a great dj, but he such a little, crying, bitch sometimes.

He does one shot and he passes out on the turtables. I don't know how many times I carried him out of DJais and put him on the bench. I also played him in BB and he was such a joke.

Where has that bitch been lately anyways?

He does one shot and he passes out on the turtables. I don't know how many times I carried him out of DJais and put him on the bench. I also played him in BB and he was such a joke.

hahah too funny...ur sumtin else...i saw some crazy pics of u hammered...i cant remember who showed them to me...oh yes PIPDADDY..showed me pics of u hammmmmered...lol

hey tempsslut where's my cd you whore, you talk a lot shit huh, i'll trade you, dj rodrigo's volume 6 for that cd.....just joking....hey where were you on saturday, i wanted to see who could take the prize between me, you, and ericone, though i think dave and nigel took the prize on saturday night, hey i'd love to go to bunka saturday!!!! sneak me in, i'll be in costume so no on recognizes me.............and don't talk sh!t bout kirt he may get upset at his old age, ya know

Originally posted by roddigga

hey tempsslut where's my cd you whore, you talk a lot shit huh, i'll trade you, dj rodrigo's volume 6 for that cd.....just joking....hey where were you on saturday, i wanted to see who could take the prize between me, you, and ericone, though i think dave and nigel took the prize on saturday night, hey i'd love to go to bunka saturday!!!! sneak me in, i'll be in costume so no on recognizes me.............and don't talk sh!t bout kirt he may get upset at his old age, ya know

I was in A.C. saturday. I got your cd don't worry.

Next time I see you I'll have it. I'll be at Metro on friday if you around.

I was in A.C. saturday. I got your cd don't worry.

Next time I see you I'll have it. I'll be at Metro on friday if you around.

hey tempswhore, just bustin balls, really not sweatin it, i'll get in touch with ya..................

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Where's my CD?

He's talking about another cd,

But I also have your cd, I actually had it at Metro on friday at my room, but left it up there.

This friday FUCKFACE I'll have it.

What the fuck do I look like a cd burner ?

He's talking about another cd,

But I also have your cd, I actually had it at Metro on friday at my room, but left it up there.

This friday FUCKFACE I'll have it.

What the fuck do I look like a cd burner ?

HA HA HA HA, hey BRIAN, don't worry bout it, i'll hook ya up, temps whore talks out his ass to sound cool so people will like him, just joking tempslut, hey no need to sweat it, hey tempslut, can i hook you up to my turn tables and record a cd off your ass............

Originally posted by TEMPKID's LITTLE BITCH

HA HA HA HA, hey BRIAN, don't worry bout it, i'll hook ya up, temps whore talks out his ass to sound cool so people will like him, just joking tempslut, hey no need to sweat it, hey tempslut, can i hook you up to my turn tables and record a cd off your ass............

This is coming from the dj, that pattons his style after his idol, Marshall Fairbanks....The Bump and Spin.........

Originally posted by *************

Halloween Party this Saturday at Bunka and the Following Week it's the SILVER BALL ---

Tempkid why so hostile?

are you sure??? - THIS SATURDAY NITE IS HALLOWEEN??

mmmmmmm - SHOULD I GO --

CHICKENS!! IF THATS THE CASE - MY SORRY ASS IS THERE!!! BUT NO AFTERHOURS :mad: IT DISTROYS ME...

IS BUNKA GONNA BE OPEN AN EXTRA HOUR TOO???? HOPEFULLY

Originally posted by latinaz

are you sure??? - THIS SATURDAY NITE IS HALLOWEEN??

mmmmmmm - SHOULD I GO --

CHICKENS!! IF THATS THE CASE - MY SORRY ASS IS THERE!!! BUT NO AFTERHOURS :mad: IT DISTROYS ME...

IS BUNKA GONNA BE OPEN AN EXTRA HOUR TOO???? HOPEFULLY

yeah!!!!! then we gotta dress up....all clubs are open an extra hour on saturday!

SAT NIGHT IS THE HALLOWEEN PARTY AT BUNKA........THERE WILL BE MANY COSTUMES THERE........IF YOU SEE A GUY PASSED OUT OVER THE BAR WEARING FISHNETS, RED HIGH HEELS WITH A FOOT-LONG RUBBER COCK HANGIN' OUT OF HIS ASS--( THAT'S TEMPKID)..............ALTHOUGH MANY OF US WILL BE DRESSED UP FOR ONE NIGHT, THIS IS HIS WEEKLY ATTIRE............ALSO, BEING A CHEERLEADER DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BASKETBALL STAR! BITCH!

TEMPKID, WHY DON'T YOU COME AS A RAP STAR! BETTER YET YOU SHOULD WEAR BALLS FOR SHOES(BALLSACK) AND WEAR A HELMET WITH A HOLE IN IT BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A BIG DICK-HEAD........SEE YOU SATURDAY PUNK!

RODDIGGA................WHO YOU CALLIN' OLD!