Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fall is here.. WHO Is depressed?

It hit me today..

SUMMER IS GONE.

It is getting dark RIDICULOUSLY late.. Its time to break out the sweaters... AHHH COATCHECKS.

No more Miami Vice's at Surf Club, no more Carteret and Central afterhours:( , no more Mickey D's after the beach, no more shower lists from Jenni Juggs regulating the Shower line, no more Badass Airhorn...No more late night after surf Taco Bell...And no more Sticky cuz he's nowhere to be found anymore.

ahhh, This sucks..

Can I say my Friday FU early?

FUCK YOU FALL, I WANT THE SUMMER BACKK....

Originally posted by deeelite1

It hit me today..

SUMMER IS GONE.

It is getting dark RIDICULOUSLY late.. Its time to break out the sweaters... AHHH COATCHECKS.

No more Miami Vice's at Surf Club, no more Carteret and Central afterhours:( , no more Mickey D's after the beach, no more shower lists from Jenni Juggs regulating the Shower line, no more Badass Airhorn...No more late night after surf Taco Bell...And no more Sticky cuz he's nowhere to be found anymore.

ahhh, This sucks..

the only reason i'm deppressed is that girls are wearing more clothes:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are definately hanging out in the wrong places cuz there are plenty of girls that are still thinking its the dead of July. ;)

Laurie you have a point, I must say to myself once a day 'tomorrow i'll join a gym' I just can't get motivated..

You guys are definately hanging out in the wrong places cuz there are plenty of girls that are still thinking its the dead of July. ;)

Laurie you have a point, I must say to myself once a day 'tomorrow i'll join a gym' I just can't get motivated..

yea your right but its really not the same

I hear ya. . .I was the same way lucky that my “significant other†keep me motivated :rolleyes: If ya live by me we can go together ;)

OHHH ME TOOOO!!!! I've been going through that whole depression thing!!! I miss the beach, getting a "real tan, cute sandals, summer clubs, vacations, etc....

But I've been trying to look on the brighter side..... CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!!!

I agree DKNYBABE2929 I like boot season too, (Hahaha at RS I didn't, but that was a special case scenario!!!!) lol

Honestly though -- Summer 2003 will be here before we know it!

im not gonna lie...depression hit for a few weeks but now im gettin over it...it was a damn good summer...one word "intense"...but i do love the fall u cant beat fall fashion.

The best way to get through the winter is by going to the gym and by keeping busy...come on..its SNOWBOARDING season im gonna hit the slopes as much as i can...and going away for snowboarding for the night or weekend is mad cheap and a great fu**in time

ANybody is welcome to come and roll down the slopes its a good time.:eek:

i hate wearing winter clothes! everyday i have the talk with myself about weather i want to go to school or not! it sucks.. you have to dress warm cause its cold out.. but you get inside and it is 800 degrees!!! i must be getting old cuase i haven't wanted to go out cuase it has been cold!! its going to be a long winter!

It hit me today..

SUMMER IS GONE.

ahhh, This sucks..

booo hoooo deeelite, boooo hoooo, your depressed??? deee$$$ your depressed no matter what the season is, "you have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do can be used against you in a court of law" don't blame it on the fall, look at it like this it's football season and halloween, now jess can blend in with all the other freaks on halloween..............memorial day is only 6-7 months away, along with a frigid winter, yeah..........and the gym huh danielle, don't front yourself chica, cause remember the days in mr. plumbs class, i used to pick you last for volleyball and softball, i only picked you to be on my team cause you were cute!!! so i don't see dumbells and sweat in your future, your fine already........and remember who's here is you need to laugh, yep jessica, chear up DJDANIPUGS, surf club is right around the corner, a far corner, so drink your coffee and wait on that line..............

Originally posted by roddigga

booo hoooo deeelite, boooo hoooo, your depressed??? deee$$$ your depressed no matter what the season is, "you have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do can be used against you in a court of law" don't blame it on the fall, look at it like this it's football season and halloween, now jess can blend in with all the other freaks on halloween..............memorial day is only 6-7 months away, along with a frigid winter, yeah..........and the gym huh danielle, don't front yourself chica, cause remember the days in mr. plumbs class, i used to pick you last for volleyball and softball, i only picked you to be on my team cause you were cute!!! so i don't see dumbells and sweat in your future, your fine already........and remember who's here is you need to laugh, yep jessica, chear up DJDANIPUGS, surf club is right around the corner, a far corner, so drink your coffee and wait on that line..............

DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN KIDDDDD!!!!!!!!...wow u just said it like it is...haha!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

i really want to learn how to ski or snowboard.... i feel deprived because i've never even tried either!!!

at least it would be another something to look forward when the snow starts falling and winter hits!:)

thats true mystify its definitely something to look forward to in winter and its a blast...u should definitely try because its an awesome time.

I miss my summer house and lazy days of summer too...but fall and winter mean a few important things:

-RELAXATION

-Saving $$$$$

-Like Laurie said, getting in better shape

-Saturday nights at home with that "special someone" (which are few and far between in the summer, and IMO very neccesary;) )

And the tan can be upkept through tanning salons and self tanners!

i miss summer but i like winter. the shore will always be there. Im sure its not giing anywhere anytime soon. At least until denny gets arthriis at 60 and cant spin anymore.

Fall is here. Besideds clubbing so much to do. Snuggling in wiht that special someone for the night. Going to visit my 4 wheeler oops i mean parents. chilling in front of the woodburning stove or sitting in thier hot tub watching the snowfall.

Then again in the summer i dont have to keep turning the heat up, or shovel my driveway. I dont have to suffer all the way to work in the freezing cold.

ok so now i need a snuggle partner

i miss summer but i like winter. the shore will always be there. Im sure its not giing anywhere anytime soon. At least until denny gets arthriis at 60 and cant spin anymore.

Fall is here. Besideds clubbing so much to do. Snuggling in wiht that special someone for the night. Going to visit my 4 wheeler oops i mean parents. chilling in front of the woodburning stove or sitting in thier hot tub watching the snowfall.

Then again in the summer i dont have to keep turning the heat up, or shovel my driveway. I dont have to suffer all the way to work in the freezing cold.