Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's coming to Club Tru in AC to hear JP this fri 25th

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yeh it would be good, but thats just too much for me to do this weekend. Not many SF heads hittin this one up either..

You would be surprised how many factory heads actually live down there...I used to see the same people I saw at TRU when I went to school down there as I saw at the Factory when I moved home and still went to the factory :(

Mags,....you can get a room at the surfside hotel which is attached to the club...a lot of people will probably have rooms for this night...you can leave the club and come back as many times as you want...you can call 609 347 7873 for info and 888 277 7873 for reservations....mention code 20 for a discount on the room

a lot of SF heads from this area were one time regulars of Tru, a lot of which i exposed to SF myself..haha...

not many SF heads going???...i have talked to bunch of the people i have met at SF over the past couple of years...a lot of people are coming down for this, gambling a little bit on saturday then heading home and hitting SF at noon or 1pm on sunday to try to miss the huge crowd....me possibly being one of them

any questions about Tru and what to expect, please email me...you shouldn't be disapointed coming down there....

jp18 and whoever else is going....i will probably be getting there about 2am...i like to hang in the very upstairs balcony area, should be wearing a sleeveless custo shirt with a rabbit print and jeans or a tanktop...we should try to meet up or something.

Mags, supergirl from elitefitness said she will be heading down with about 7-10 people also...just wanted to let you know

Originally posted by phillyb

Mags,....you can get a room at the surfside hotel which is attached to the club...a lot of people will probably have rooms for this night...you can leave the club and come back as many times as you want...you can call 609 347 7873 for info and 888 277 7873 for reservations....mention code 20 for a discount on the room

EWE!!!! That hotel just looks gross!

it doesn't look very good on the website, but they just added an addition to it..it really isn't the nicest, but it is fun to party in them during the night:eek: :blank::D

the hotel is actually like a maze to get around and there is a balcony area from the hotel that overlooks the outside deck of the club...they sometimes during the summer have a dj out on the balcony and people rock it out on the deck..

Originally posted by phillyb

it doesn't look very good on the website, but they just added an addition to it..it really isn't the nicest, but it is fun to party in them during the night:eek: :blank::D

the hotel is actually like a maze to get around and there is a balcony area from the hotel that overlooks the outside deck of the club...they sometimes during the summer have a dj out on the balcony and people rock it out on the deck..

You mean more like sometimes people smoke the rock on the deck in the summer...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yeh it would be good, but thats just too much for me to do this weekend. Not many SF heads hittin this one up either..

Be a leader NOT a follower BMW4jay :laugh: :laugh:

Jp18 is very right there are a lot of "factory heads" that live down there ;)

I'm at 50/50 right now, but I'm feeling a little under the weather:(

Originally posted by laurie619

Hah!!!! U say your going everywhere. You know your not going just like you always say your going SF or other places and you never go. We all have a better chance seeing the Easter Bunny @ X-Mas time than you going.

Originally posted by Jsen7

Hah!!!! U say your going everywhere. You know your not going just like you always say your going SF or other places and you never go. We all have a better chance seeing the Easter Bunny @ X-Mas time than you going.

I guess you have a point....:rolleyes: I'm getting old and can't make it like I think I can. . .:laugh: but I'll never give up trying ;)

Im just sayin that a lot of people that I know and talk to just about every weekend are not going to AC, thats all.

possibly, but how many people that you know may be getting rooms....some of the people i know usually get rooms down there all the time....it shouldn't be too expensive, considering it is off season right now...+ use code 20 for a small discount.

if you are worried about getting cleaned up or something, i'm sure somebody i know won't mind you doing this..

the problem is Clubplanet really isn't involved in this promotion at all...3 guys (i know 2 of them) basically are paying JP's cost ($10,000-$13,000) and taking dibs with the door cover, the club gets any money at the bar...if club management controled everything, i could get deals and what not on room+admission and whatnot

sorry, hopefully you will come down and hang out....

Mags, if you do have a bunch of people getting rooms, ask to speak to the hotel manager and explain to him you are coming down to check out the club...tell him you met Jason E at SF a couple of weeks ago and he was promoting the club up there (he djs on a regular night and is a good friend of mine)...maybe they will work out a sweet deal for you.

Looks like my friends are bitching out for Friday--Something about they want to go out saturday nite and arent freeks of nature like me...Whatever the hell thats supposed to mean!!

Whats wrong with going out fri-sunday??

:confused:

Originally posted by jp18

Looks like my friends are bitching out for Friday--Something about they want to go out saturday nite and arent freeks of nature like me...Whatever the hell thats supposed to mean!!

Whats wrong with going out fri-sunday??

:confused:

They aren't the only ones "BITCHING OUT" I have too, but its only because I have to work on SAT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I NEVER WORKED ON A SAT IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!! oh well guess there is a 1st for everything :rolleyes:

They aren't the only ones "BITCHING OUT" I have too, but its only because I have to work on SAT :mad: I NEVER WORKED ON A SAT IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!! oh well guess there is a 1st for everything :rolleyes:

Work is an acceptable excuse--Them calling me a freak of nature is uncalled for and I know 1 of the bastards will be getting fucked up at TGIF and is going to be crying like bitch all day saturday about how trashed he got and how hurtin he is...I feel like failed as a teacher:( Nah, I just had bad students:mad:

Sorry about saturday work that reeeaaallllyyy sux:(