Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Maudy/mugz/centerpede/crickket/beatz/RIZZO??? :)

joeg

Originally posted by djjonstephen

OMG!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!

I just read the Mugz going away thread.......OMG

AAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN!!!!! lol!!!!

i gotta give credit, if i'm right, he fooled everyone for a reeeeeeaaaalllllllyyyy long time....

Originally posted by legend38

You were the only one that could shut him up

What are you talking about you fugly creature of the night?

I replied once to him because I didnt want to deal with all that Origato-Robato-haiku-song lyric-useless babble that fucking hobbit spewed.

my reign here is almost done regardless...vipguestlist looks promising.

Originally posted by rizzo

I replied once to him because I didnt want to deal with all that Origato-Robato-haiku-song lyric-useless babble that fucking hobbit spewed.

no more arrigato mr Rizzato..

lol*

yea VIP should be right up

yo alley...

lol*

(fugly..lol..

that's good..);)

. . . you know, It boggles me how someone thats so good looking can be such a fucking loser . . :aright: .. . . .

LOL Face it faggot, Mugz had your number.

"Don't talk to me wierdo"

If one of the mongoloids came back at you, you always had some type of degenetarive comment; Mugz shut you up.

You wanna know somethin that anyone coulda seen comin.......

I was actually at Pangea with my boyz and some femms this past Monday and, guess what, no Damien Van Damnn or whoever the fuck rizzo claims to be......

sorry rizz ole buddy ole pal, if you were real and you did hang there every week......I woulda held you to that drink

You wanna know somethin that anyone coulda seen comin.......

I was actually at Pangea with my boyz and some femms this past Monday and, guess what, no Damien Van Damnn or whoever the fuck rizzo claims to be......

sorry rizz ole buddy ole pal, if you were real and you did hang there every week......I woulda held you to that drink

:laugh:

Van Zyl.

I never been there on a fucking Monday.

sorry johnny.

:laugh:

Van Zyl.

I never been there on a fucking Monday.

sorry johnny.

WHA?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Monday was your day and your time to be there.........the whole thing went that you hung out there on Mondays........

dayyyymmm bro.......you just straight up suck.......your character and everything

WHA?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Monday was your day and your time to be there.........the whole thing went that you hung out there on Mondays........

dayyyymmm bro.......you just straight up suck.......your character and everything

EHHHH?!?!?!?

I've never been there on a Monday, nor plan on. Nobody with importance goes there...if you actually did go thats why you got in. When I'm there, as I said multiple times, its Sunday or Tuesday...dayyymmm bro......atleast if your gonna stalk and ride my jock get your info straight.

Look at dipshit here reniggin on his story..........you said Monday chief, and always have.

anyways....I was there cause peeps I was hangin with peeps who wanted to go there and since we had females with us they wanted to impress, they wanted to throw money around.

Otherwise, I would never have gone there.......can't stand the place, can't stand the crowd.

Not like I expected to see this Damien guy there anyway, but its just funny further proving your bullshit......

keep the fire burnin though......I love fuckin with you