Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not made to Date????

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's all bullshit....you either like the person or you don't ....if you do something stupid on the first date ok.....maybe one more date....but then after that.....you're not even attached yet......why would you continue...? well, i guess some people don't have too many choices....or they're afraid they won't meet anyone else or get picked up.........yeah. and why would a person want out: BECAUSE THE OTHER PERSON IS ANNOYING......THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT......YOU STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE THAT ANNOY YOU.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i think its women in general you are all fucked up lol

just kidding

one or two things go wrong depends on how much you like someone. sometimes you arent in a mental place to date and no one is going to hold your intrest at that time so if one or two things go wrong i think anyon is just looking for an out then

jess thats cause u and joe are this blissful couple that make people sick lol . Joe is a lucky guy

i have no respect for someone who cheats or tries to be a playa. always be straight w people youll never go wrong

aww, thats so sweet...but I am the lucky one:)

So where are you headed to tonight mister?

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: :laugh: you have a point but cmon I wouldnt and have never made plans with a guy on a weekend!

PLEASE LAURIE.....you're lucky if anyone asks you out EVER.....just kidding....i don't even know you.....but, i wish you were my friend so i can rip on comments like that

Originally posted by siciliagirl

that's all bullshit....you either like the person or you don't ....if you do something stupid on the first date ok.....maybe one more date....but then after that.....you're not even attached yet......why would you continue...? well, i guess some people don't have too many choices....or they're afraid they won't meet anyone else or get picked up.........yeah. and why would a person want out: BECAUSE THE OTHER PERSON IS ANNOYING......THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT......YOU STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE THAT ANNOY YOU.

:laugh::clap::laugh::clap:

PLEASE LAURIE.....you're lucky if anyone asks you out EVER.....just kidding....i don't even know you.....but, i wish you were my friend so i can rip on comments like that

Aww thanks I think. . .:D but in a way you are kind of right :laugh:

i agree with you on that. i just mean if you are seeing someone like for 2 or 3 weeks and they do two mildly stupid things i wouldnt walk away. id probably jsut laugh. 2 stupid things on the first date well a second may not be in order.

i hope you arent implying i dont have many choices

you know sicilia when i first met you. i thouh y wer this quiet sweet lil chick and all.i think you are chill but i was waaaaaay off lol

A very wise person once told me....

''You can make a good girl go bad, but you can't make a bad girl go good.''

One thing I've noticed is that no matter how much of a 'player' any guy/girl can be, at one time they were burnt bad and thats what made them turn over to the dark side.

Just an observation.. but I"m sure there are plenty of people that were just born assholes.

Originally posted by deeelite1

One thing I've noticed is that no matter how much of a 'player' any guy/girl can be, at one time they were burnt bad and thats what made them turn over to the dark side.

Just an observation.. but I"m sure there are plenty of people that were just born assholes.

Off topic, but my grandfather always told me that:

"All girls are hoes, except your mother... then again, go ask your father."

He also said "Treat a whore like a princess, and a princess like a whore".

I agree, guess I was a born asshole. (JK about the whole post)

Originally posted by deeelite1

you know i kinda agree with that. although i was a huge asshole until i got burned really bad. kinda made me wise up see the light. i know what goes around comes around. Well i hope it stops soon i cant take all the coming around

yea i got the same deal here-

got a regular job-

live nicely

dont drink or have any vices and stuff

and am a very romantic person-

so why is it that only chicks onlinefrom the west or something wanna meet me?

i mean im in the clubs all the time too-

always makin a scene that ppl love to be involved in-

and goto the hot parties in NYC and NJ-

wheres the love?

or at least the part time grl for me?

any single grls here?

that want to get aquainted/.?

Originally posted by ibclubbin

u met me at a club.....wouldnt u say Im quality???:confused:;):D

BG

ooh... ok. i must re-phrase that...

there are "quality-guys" at clubs--they just all happen to be taken...

i have 2 books in the making (just waiting to be published)...

"The Freak Chronicles" (all about the freaks out there on the market... from 'the-thong-wearing-guy' :eek: to 'the guy who may be gay' :confused: to 'he's too hot for me' :( to 'mr.DeadInside' :mad: and more)

and the sequel to "The Freak Chronicles" called,

"All the Good Ones are Taken: The Story of Barry" -->LOL :laugh:

i agree with you on that. i just mean if you are seeing someone like for 2 or 3 weeks and they do two mildly stupid things i wouldnt walk away. id probably jsut laugh. 2 stupid things on the first date well a second may not be in order.

i hope you arent implying i dont have many choices

yeah, actually, that is exactly what i'm implying :laugh:

JOKE

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

The annoying people part is def true and a good call...after a few dates, you arent COMMITED to anyone, so if someone annoys you, why would you want to continue dating them?? thats like Fkn TORTURE:laugh: :blown:

DKNYBABE, women like you and me.....would never have to put up with that.....(just kidding, but there is some truth to that)

you know sicilia when i first met you. i thouh y wer this quiet sweet lil chick and all.i think you are chill but i was waaaaaay off lol

QUIET, ME, DEFINITELY NOT.....i speak my mind.....sometimes a little too much......i talk a lot....and make friends with walls....:laugh:

SWEET....nope never....:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Doubleplay, I agree with you...

Cheating is a horrible thing to do to anyone that you love...I think cheating on someone is the most disresectful, dishonest, and most hurtful thing anyone could do...If you really love someone, there is no need to look for anyone else. Why would people cheat anyway? If you just arent in love, why not break up:confused: Relationships are about loyalty and trust, and cheating takes that away completely...in my opinion anyway;) I mean, I would never cheat, and I am def. happy I am with someone who never would:)

Cheating is probably the worse thing someone can do to someone that they "suppossedly" care about......:blown:

Originally posted by ysolt

ooh... ok. i must re-phrase that...

there are "quality-guys" at clubs--they just all happen to be taken...

i have 2 books in the making (just waiting to be published)...

"The Freak Chronicles" (all about the freaks out there on the market... from 'the-thong-wearing-guy' :eek: to 'the guy who may be gay' :confused: to 'he's too hot for me' :( to 'mr.DeadInside' :mad: and more)

and the sequel to "The Freak Chronicles" called,

"All the Good Ones are Taken: The Story of Barry" -->LOL :laugh:

BG!!!!!!!!:tongue:;):D