Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: TRANCERXN112, RDANCER, BIGART

Originally posted by echostar

lol ok this thread isnt directed to me but this is funny as fuckin hell

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There are other people in there that it's funny to read about too.. but I just directed it mainly at Mike and his companions because of Mike's blasphemous comment.. :tongue:

I Think everyone had their "I LOVE EXIT" and " I LOVE DRAPER" days, thank god we all eventually grow out of it, I mean jeeze thank god im not posting "ANYONE SEEN ME AT EXIT LAST NIGHT" anymore hahahahahaha :)

And I still to this day hate that fucking song Rythem Ready and Children Of The Night :blown:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I Think everyone had their "I LOVE EXIT" and " I LOVE DRAPER" days, thank god we all eventually grow out of it, I mean jeeze thank god im not posting "ANYONE SEEN ME AT EXIT LAST NIGHT" anymore hahahahahaha :)

And I still to this day hate that fucking song Rythem Ready and Children Of The Night :blown:

I'm horribly guilty of loving Rythym Ready

rdancer, dam you got explaining to do about Draper being this good. hehe. You say,

This is by far one of the hottest tracks I have heard in EXIT, And it was produced By Draper if im right. Its very Rare to see a DJ actually come up with his own song from scratch. Mostly its mixed and remixed from somebody else. DJJUSTINH how do I get into the red room, I think I was in there on the third floor over the weekend, Digital Allies was kicking the sound system is tight in there...

hmmmm... got bored and decided to do a search on all the old threads u posted on huh? or did u get all stalkerish and do a search on mine, arthurs or alans old threads? lol i admit it I WAS A DRAPER FAN... accepting is the first step... but now i know better... so instead of bringing up people past shortcomings why dont we move on... the future is forward honey... not backwards... write that down. ;)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

hmmmm... got bored and decided to do a search on all the old threads u posted on huh? or did u get all stalkerish and do a search on mine, arthurs or alans old threads? lol i admit it I WAS A DRAPER FAN... accepting is the first step... but now i know better... so instead of bringing up people past shortcomings why dont we move on... the future is forward honey... not backwards... write that down. ;)

someone on the music board bumped that topic up a few days ago ;)

Originally posted by danwilson

rdancer, dam you got explaining to do about Draper being this good. hehe. You say,

This is by far one of the hottest tracks I have heard in EXIT, And it was produced By Draper if im right. Its very Rare to see a DJ actually come up with his own song from scratch. Mostly its mixed and remixed from somebody else. DJJUSTINH how do I get into the red room, I think I was in there on the third floor over the weekend, Digital Allies was kicking the sound system is tight in there...

:laugh:

Well! I was wondering when the past was going to come up and bite me in the ass. One of the things I fear on this message board is that having this many posts eventually something like this is going to come up. To me this board is somewhat of a Journal of myself maturing. When I first started posting on CP I was still very young "mentally" in the club scene. My tastes for music, clubs, and djs were not as refined as they are now. I know that many people on this board grew in terms of people when it came to the clubbing scene, it's only natural:D! I think its so funny that you bring this post up today Cody, cause I was actually going through one of my hundreds of burned cds labeled as club mix #1 and I laugh as to what tracks was on it. When I first started clubbing to me it was all about the music and the people. The club was so damn dark and mysterious and its sound system was so loud compared to anything I had heard before. But with time the people were the same, and my ears evolved to the point where all the sound systems in different clubs all sounded the same ( perhaps my ear drums were blown :D ). I think about how many changes have occured from when I first started posting. Music these days is so readily available I could miss a night of clubbing and get every track and set that dj played that night! Its ridiculous how the internet has aided us as clubbers and music enthusiats alike to get "EXACTLY" what we want. I still do enjoy Draper, hes not the greatest DJ but there were times when he did his job to move my feet to his beat! Thanks Cody for giving me a good :laugh: !! I could always count on you :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I Think everyone had their "I LOVE EXIT" and " I LOVE DRAPER" days, thank god we all eventually grow out of it,

:confused: We did??

:laugh: :laugh: jk.. :D I've moved on to better things now. But I do still miss the good old days when exit first opened! :(

Originally posted by trancerxn112

hmmmm... got bored and decided to do a search on all the old threads u posted on huh? or did u get all stalkerish and do a search on mine, arthurs or alans old threads?

I didn't find that thread my dear.. don't flatter yourself so much. :aright::rolleyes::tongue:

Ohh and just to set the record straight.. I definitely did not reply to that thread back in the day considering.. I WASN'T EVEN A MEMBER WHEN THAT THREAD WAS AROUND. :idea:

Anyways.. don't hate.. get a good laugh outta it like your brother did.. you gotta admit.. it's damn funny. :D