Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween/ Howell-ween Question

sunnyhost

Quick Question.....

Does anyone (BIZ???) know what costumes will and will not be allowed @ Spin (or other places for that matter) on Halloween?

The reason I ask is that I know last year certain places did not allow masks, toy guns, toy knives and things of that nature due to the turn of events our society has taken in the past year an then some. They even had reports last year on the news about what was and wasn't allowed out on the streets, but I haven't heard anything like that yet this year and was wondering what the situation was going to be.

Any help/answers are greatly appreciated....Thanks!:D

Originally posted by meli2444

ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE HOWELLS? :confused: LAST TIME I HEARD YOU WENT TO SPIN, I NEVER GOT TO MEET YOU. I KEEP PICTURING THIS GIRL WITH THIS CRAZY RED HAIR! :D HOPE TO SEE YA THERE...:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I don't have red hair :tongue:

But yeah, see 'ya there I hope!

Originally posted by meli2444

ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE HOWELLS? :confused: LAST TIME I HEARD YOU WENT TO SPIN, I NEVER GOT TO MEET YOU. I KEEP PICTURING THIS GIRL WITH THIS CRAZY RED HAIR! :D HOPE TO SEE YA THERE...:)

crazy red hair! :laugh: :laugh:

more like crazy brunette :)

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Quick Question.....

Does anyone (BIZ???) know what costumes will and will not be allowed @ Spin (or other places for that matter) on Halloween?

The reason I ask is that I know last year certain places did not allow masks, toy guns, toy knives and things of that nature due to the turn of events our society has taken in the past year an then some.

NO u cannot put a DILDO on your forehead and say that u are a UNICORN!!:tongue:

The Answer

Next Thursday for our HOWELLWEEN event, all costumes are welcome. There is no set of rules or regulations concerning costumes, I mean use your common sense on this one guys.. you can be extravagant and even ridiculous... just dont be unreasonable.

Remember we are giving away $500 cash to best costume and $500 bar tabs to the 2 runner-ups.

DM

Club Space/Spin

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

dont tell me u were gonna try my "Unicorn" idea....:laugh:;)

What if I put the horn in the wrong place?? Ha!

Nope, the lil lady and I have a crazy costume (nothing like the pics they posted of you as a little boy). It's gonna look like she is naked. She wont be, but it is certain to freak out some folks. We'll see if she has the guts to wear it.

Did anyone see the Ad in the New Times? It says -------->

'Danny Howolf' & 'Oscared G' :laugh: :laugh:

Okay, i'm totally winning the $500 dollar bar tab. That be-yatch is as good as mine. I think i'll dress up like a crackhead raver. Do you think Tony or Koky will let me borrow some clothes???? :tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

'Danny Howolf' & 'Oscared G'

I think i'll dress up like a crackhead raver.

yea i saw the flyer....pretty funny...but Joey, question about the costume...Crackhead Raver? dont u always dress like that? no one will know its a costume...:tongue: ....See ya there Mr. "Danny Howells Whore", i am a whore in training;) ...we need to get a damn photo with Danny!!!!:idea:

Originally posted by joeygk

'Danny Howolf' & 'Oscared G' :laugh: :laugh:

Okay, i'm totally winning the $500 dollar bar tab. That be-yatch is as good as mine. I think i'll dress up like a crackhead raver. Do you think Tony or Koky will let me borrow some clothes???? :tongue::laugh:

:laugh: CALL KOKY UP. I'M SURE HE'LL LET YOU BORROW HIS RED JACKET WITH THE MATCHING HAT. :laugh:

I'LL BE THERE IN SOME KINDA COSTUME. I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED A PARTY POOPER :tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yea i saw the flyer....pretty funny...but Joey, question about the costume...Crackhead Raver? dont u always dress like that? no one will know its a costume...:tongue: ....See ya there Mr. "Danny Howells Whore", i am a whore in training;) ...we need to get a damn photo with Danny!!!!:idea:

:laugh: :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by spacebassline

The Answer

Next Thursday for our HOWELLWEEN event, all costumes are welcome. There is no set of rules or regulations concerning costumes, I mean use your common sense on this one guys.. you can be extravagant and even ridiculous... just dont be unreasonable.

Remember we are giving away $500 cash to best costume and $500 bar tabs to the 2 runner-ups.

DM

Club Space/Spin

Thank you:)

R water guns reasonable though?!?!?