Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Adventure ROLLCALL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

I think we should all wear CP shirts and have name tags..

ALSO are we meeting in a designated spot?

I'm clueless

are you a blonde ???

j/k

name tags lol eveyone keeps saying that.

hmm i say we pick a time and meet at the waterfountainright when you get in.

ok so everyone what time?? remember this is sat night that we turn the clocks back not too early we all need to sleep off the alcohol from sat night

I say we meet 12ish.. this way we can be sure to cover the whole park then hit up Soundfactory after..:D

Kidding.. Do you have coupons? I think the coke cans still have the 10 dollars off. Or if you are my date, I'll go in get stamped then meet you by the lockers and smudge my stamp all over your hand.....;)

Oila.

I say we meet 12ish.. this way we can be sure to cover the whole park then hit up Soundfactory after..:D

Kidding.. Do you have coupons? I think the coke cans still have the 10 dollars off. Or if you are my date, I'll go in get stamped then meet you by the lockers and smudge my stamp all over your hand.....;)

Oila.

hmmm am i your date ???

im going to have to go look at coke cans.

factory after hmmmm my kinda woman

Originally posted by stardo

A bunch of us are going this sunday for fright fest would anyone like to come?

im dateless for this event candidates please?

If you wear a bandana the answer is no!!!

I want in...........................Im def going. Stardo call me at work tomorrow.

Originally posted by stardo

you got it babe.

how about jpdd? she isnt down?

Hey Sweetie!!! I wish I could go but I have to work all day on Sunday!! If you guys are still out hangin around after 8pm I'll meet up w/ you!! Let me know what the scoop is for the weekend ladies!!!!! I'll pm you w/ my number later!!!:(

HeeHee

Jonathan isn't going to close till midnight so If we play our cards right we can get there and shake it for a few.

Are you my date..........:confused:

hey deee$$$, when you go to great adventure, tell you and all the CP peeps you are going w/ to steel the giant "SF" that is by the entrance to the games, heading towards the screem machine, it's in concrete on the sidewalk, you can't miss, there should be enough of you to carry it out........you'll see it, i pass by it everyear and take a picture by it cause one day it's gonna be the slab of concrete to my patio at my future crib!!! you can't miss it, it's a giant "SF" in a big circle, meet me at factory when you get home, if paris sees you with it she should let you in for free!!!! he he he he he...............have fun and win me a giant stuff animal too, and unlatch jess's seatbelt on nitro..............

Originally posted by stiffler

All righty everyone fuck factory cractory after the G.A. extravaganza...............Denny will be at Joeys retro sunday?????????????????????????anyone???????????

hhmmmmm nice idea tommytempts now will you come???

Chicken monkey posse what do you think?

what's all this talk about a date...this is not a prom people...ms coordinator stardo..please make sure there's an even amount of people and we mix and match everyone with someone different every ride....cause to tell you the truth I don't want to hear piro's scream on every ride...I want to change it up a little..:tongue::D :D

I say we meet up at the Wawa...right before the entrance...@ 11:30a...a half hour before the park opens....what does everyone think??

Originally posted by siciliagirl

hey neena,

i feel like that too......i want to leave ......hey,,,you and the husband doing anything tonight??

nahhh...staying in...movie and dinner weekend....there's a slight chance we may do something Sat night but if we do it'll be in north jersey or Eugene's in the city. have fun at Riverstreet.....be a good girl now..... :D :D :D