Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So er.....

spinsaikel

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

No, I'll give you a cRaZy light show with my glo stix... they are the cooooleeeest. And I'll bring my Vics inhaler and blow it in your eyes so you fReAk out when you'Re :roll:ing lolz

Sweet - ******* here we come!

And speaking of Vic - where are you? You meeting up with us tonight????

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you can answer any question any way you damn well please on this board. Naughtiness is always appreciated :D

Well in that case, I was going to reply that although I don't think I'm inflatable, I'll be more than happy to participate in an extensive research project to try and prove otherwise ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

Haha - I think I need to go to the NB to answer this question the way I want to :D

just went on NB staring at all those beautiful naked racks. me wet and horny.

my GOD though, those girls need to shave! holy christ. thank god i have a beautiful pussy, most are funny looking, ugly!

that was my sex rant for day.

Man, that's weird... maybe DaVe was trying to stop people from promoting or something. Plus exit SUCKS.

Here's my try: *******

:laugh:... I seriously thought you were trying to write ecstacy!!

:laugh: nope - not me - I always follow the rules. I'm kind of curious about the whole ******* thing though.

Wonder if I can post a website link for them

http://www.*******.com

Originally posted by whadupg

Well in that case, I was going to reply that although I don't think I'm inflatable, I'll be more than happy to participate in an extensive research project to try and prove otherwise ;)

I don't think you'll have a problem finding volunteers to help assist you in this research project ;)

Damn, CP Boston is over-sexed today.... and I like it. :3some::whip2::comit::makeout:

Originally posted by snatch69

just went on NB staring at all those beautiful naked racks. me wet and horny.

my GOD though, those girls need to shave! holy christ. thank god i have a beautiful pussy, most are funny looking, ugly!

that was my sex rant for day.

Nothing like a little naked girl action to get you all soggy. Time to change the undies

I don't think you'll have a problem finding volunteers to help assist you in this research project ;)

Damn, CP Boston is over-sexed today.... and I like it. :3some::whip2::comit::makeout:

ooh - don't forgot :spank:

Now how come the little guy administering the spanking looks so pissy?? Is anger a must to being a proper dominatrix?

Originally posted by kaydup

I don't know, why don't you tell us. :eek: Or do you prefer to receive :shaky:

Well if you do have to be angry then I guess I wouldn't make a very good dominatrix - my dis-position (hehehe) is way more in tune with the little guy on the other side of that stick.

Originally posted by jk9

"No shit. I went to high school in Braintree"

I actually know a few people from Braintree, graduated high school around 95.. Rob Recedo, Dick Keo, Al Sampson, Mark Mavilla, you know any of those clowns?

:laugh: I am sure I have met you then. I graduated in 96. Use to hang with Rob, Dick, and Mavilla all the time in high school. Haven't seen some of them in years though.