Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What impresses you most about a person?

Car, House , looks, personality, Education , intelligence Ect..?

For me first I'm attracted to someone by there looks but if there personality sucks they start looking gross to me. I like if a girl is a little nutty and intelligent then flaws seem to fade away and the person becomes more attractive even if they where first perceived by me as being not.

Same here...I guess looks attract me first. The person doesnt need to be the most attractive person in the place, but decent. If they are too cocky or have a bad personality, then I would rather not be bothered.

The most important thing for me is personality and how the person treats me.

Looks always interest me at first too. Then it's the personality. If they have no personality or sense of humor, I don't care how good the look. They can have more money then GOD but if they can't have fun pretty much doing nothing then they aren't for me. I likes guys that can goof off and be stupid. I can have fun anywhere! I always try to make the best out of the worst situations!! If my guy is like me then I'm set!! If not I move on....NEXT PLEASE!!!!!

Looks are the intial thing definately....I think thats a no brainer for just about everybody....

for me...i dunno...ive always had a "thing" for the wise-ass type of woman....because you kill 2 birds with one stone....To be a wiseass you have to be smart to think on your feet...and funny on top of it....:spin2: :spin2:

The way a person looks is of course the initial attraction....I can't spoon w/ someone who fell down the ugly tree...

But then there must be activity going on inside their cute little head......i can't deal if they don't understand anything more than a 4 letter word

Personality and a good sense of humor are key!!!!!! If I want empty beauty I'll go to A MUSEUM......I need like someone to challenge me mentally as well as physically....

Nutty???? hmmmm...I like poeple who are out of their bird....it's soooo exciting :tongue: ....shock me...rock me , thrill me then kill me! lmao :eek::laugh:

Initially looks are the first thing, but nothing pisses me off more than the hot girl with a nasty attitude---Ex. This summer some cute girl walking backwards bumps into me. Being the nice guy that I am, Im about to say sorry, when she turns around without even having a chance to see who she bumped into, with this face that only can be described as the face you get when you just blew your load in a girls mouth without warning...Guys you know the look Im talking about..I returned her look with the look she must have seen many of times after a guy just smelt her dirty snatch and I walked away.

Thats all I have to say on this topic:D

Originally posted by jp18

Initially looks are the first thing, but nothing pisses me off more than the hot girl with a nasty attitude---Ex. This summer some cute girl walking backwards bumps into me. Being the nice guy that I am, Im about to say sorry, when she turns around without even having a chance to see who she bumped into, with this face that only can be described as the face you get when you just blew your load in a girls mouth without warning...Guys you know the look Im talking about..I returned her look with the look she must have seen many of times after a guy just smelt her dirty snatch and I walked away.

Thats all I have to say on this topic:D

Wooooow remind me not to give you a mean look. hahhahaha.

Originally posted by stardo

Wooooow remind me not to give you a mean look. hahhahaha.

Very few things in life piss me off---But hot girls with an attitude when its not necessary--Is top of my list!!

I can be an asshole when I want to be.

Wow.. I was reading everyone's response and most of you guys and girls said looks are first.. How Shallow! Just kiddin. Well, looks are important, but personality and sense of humor still are still and always will be the most important things I see in a person.

A woman absent of pretense or false affections. A woman seemingly at ease at all situation. A woman. A simple woman who isn't afraid to be herself, and laugh the way she laughs.

An air of innocence about her when she blushes. A dash of confidence without being pompous.

And of course....A woman with the love of and for Music.

I am easily taken away, by the look of kindness in someone's eye. That look, that tells me she understands.

And I definitely become humbled when i meet some and carry on a conversation and not exchange number(s) or anything....but just talk. Someone i can talk to at a club with her thinking I'm "picking" her up.

Then to run into her again weeks or months later and to find out she actually remembers the topic and fine details of our conversation.

Now that is a Woman... Very few, have i met that humbled me in that way.

Originally posted by notallthere

EVrything aside sometimes you dont know why and you do not intend it but all of the sudden you click with a person and you both know your clicking.

Sometimes someone who isn't your "type" for whatever reason happens to make you feel a certain way or push the right buttons......Things just fall into place...