Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey LOS ANGELES!!!

gemerald

hey, how's it going to you all??? gosh! i haven't post in awhile. did you guys in L.A. ever got your shiet together for the meet up?

anyways, what are you guys up to this weekend? halloween is approaching!!! i loveeeeeeeee halloween!!!! :D

am heading to PALACE tonight for DEEP DISH, tomorrow at SPUNDAE for SANDER. anyone from this board gonna be around, let me know so we can say hello. allrighty?

well, we decided we should meet on a sunday night and we picked a place, just haven't decided on which sunday :) . sassa said she'd be back in town around thanksgiving, so i'm thinking maybe we should do it around then and see if we can get her up in here! it's time to bump that thread, i think :D !

sassa is the one that's still in school , right? well, just let me know which sunday you guys decide on...... let's shoot for later in the day, ok???? LOL

what have you been up to weyes? haven't seen much of you around either. will you be at mayan this wednesday for diggers? what about at circus for tiesto?

I've wanted to see Deep Dish for a long time but just keep on missing them! Oh well, so much talent, so little time. I've been out and about, despite the pleadings of my mother and my better judgement. My doctor would be a bit perturbed if he knew I spent Saturday night up on the barricades in front of Anne Savage and Freaky Flow just dancin' my little ass away on one foot. How are things with you?

damn dude! you need to take it easy! :rolleyes: are you still on crutches?

are you still heading down to san diego for tiesto tomorrow night?

well, i've been kinda busy with work and all...... hey! i'm taking a new job in santa monica, starting next week. won't be around this area anymore. :D hehehe..... gotta go where the money is. ya know what i mean???

this board is awfully quiet. have no idea where any of the LA peeps are.... i'll see you around for sure, eh?

Yep, still on crutches - you can ask Weyes! She spotted me at Monster Massive crutchin' along. I haven't decided if I'm going to make Tiesto or not. The thought of driving home two hours at 2:00 in the morning isn't a plesent one... And staying down there isn't an option because I crashed my roommates car and he needs it! ARRRG!

Trust me, I know about following the cash, congrats on the new position. So does that mean we missed the opportunity to grab lunch, or are you around this week?

hey, lostin310! i couldn't believe you were there on your crutches; it seemed like such a pain in the ass of a place to be - an arena, escalators, five areas spaced so far apart. i did take note, though, that you didn't break your driving foot. that's a good thing :D . having to learn how to drive left-footed might've been dangerous dealings! what did you think of the party, anyway?

Originally posted by weyes

hey, lostin310! i couldn't believe you were there on your crutches; it seemed like such a pain in the ass of a place to be - an arena, escalators, five areas spaced so far apart. i did take note, though, that you didn't break your driving foot. that's a good thing :D . having to learn how to drive left-footed might've been dangerous dealings! what did you think of the party, anyway?

What can I say... I'm hardcore! I actually had a good time... Freaky Flow 'n Flip Side blew my mind, making all whole ordeal worth it. If there were as many people as in previous years it may have sucked though. The coolest part was having four pills in my pocket and not taking any - even though the people I was with were looking pretty damn happy... That's totally unprecedented, and I think it means I'm all grown up.

Originally posted by lostin310

The coolest part was having four pills in my pocket and not taking any - even though the people I was with were looking pretty damn happy... That's totally unprecedented, and I think it means I'm all grown up.

i know what you mean :aright::D .