Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Pussy Of The Year: Dave!!!!

sgtfury

DUDE..DO YOU HAVE A PAIR OF BALLS OR F'N VAGINA????? HERE IS THE CLUBPLANET TERMS OF CONDUCT:

“for the purposes of soliciting, offending or harassing any person or persons; to alter the directory listings, event listings, or other information, or enter additional listings or Content which in any way: (i) are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, (ii) violates any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of another, or (iii) are known to be false or misleading at the time of entry.â€

SALEEN HAS CLEARLY VIOLATED THE TERMS OF CONDUCT..SO WHAT IS THE BIG QUESTION??...WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A SPINELESS F**K AND TAKE A POLL???....GOOD THING NOBODY HAS ALREADY TALKED TO A CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY...HMM.....WHERES THE YELLOW PAGES..............

That thread is retarted, who cares if he runs the board, you should be able to say whatever you want

nigga, spic, jew, gook.....if someone is gonna get that bent out of shape over it, they should be the ones banned so they can step-back and get a life, and not worry about a message board so much.

Your use of the word "Pussy" is hateful and according to the terms you would also have to be kicked out. I'm not trying to start a fight with you, but unless Dave enforces this policy with everyone who uses foul language or ethnic slangs, he is opening himself up to a court case. That is just life in America. I hate the Lawyers!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

cant help but think what the reaction would be here on the miami board if saleen used the word "spic"

what is this a challenge to see what words i will say???

:blown:

Originally posted by mikeydny

That thread is retarted, who cares if he runs the board, you should be able to say whatever you want

nigga, spic, jew, gook.....if someone is gonna get that bent out of shape over it, they should be the ones banned so they can step-back and get a life, and not worry about a message board so much.

your logic makes no sense, its like fining a jew whose synogogue was graffitted with a a swastika. it just dont work that way. if u violate the user aggreement u should face reprucussions, theres no discussion to be had because you already aggreed to it.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

your logic makes no sense, its like fining a jew whose synogogue was graffitted with a a swastika. it just dont work that way. if u violate the user aggreement u should face reprucussions, theres no discussion to be had because you already aggreed to it.

oh please i forgot everyone here abides by the rules all of a sudden.........