Clubplanet Nightlife Community

going to miami...

moolee

im coming to visit from nov8- nov12. friday im heading to crobar to hear satoshi tomiee..sat im going to space. sunday i dont have a clue. then on monday i think im going back to crobar. can anyone help me out with some place to go to on sunday or monday. my musical preference is all styles of house, and techno. im going to be passing out cds like crazy. i hope to bump into ya. one more question...what is the dresscode for them places and age limits...thanks musch

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by moolee

im hispanic...the name is just for kicks...

i said nigga just for kicks... and they want to bann me.... you are more offensive then me

Originally posted by moolee

ive had that nickname since highschool. i played football and my skin was dark from the texas heat. im not being offensive to anybody. everybody called me that....and some still do

YO, I'M NOT TRYING TO BUST YOUR BALLS....

JUST TRYIN TO PROVE A POINT, IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT ALL KEEP ROCKIN IT.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Sunday evening (9'ish) Nikki's Beach. From there, everyone goes to Opium Garden (accross the street).

Nikki's you can wear beach attire. Opium - dress UP.

I'd say Nikki's from 6pm and then check Pearl upstairs and if you still have gas, head to Prive that is next to Opium. Don't go to Opium unless you like hip hop.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Why don't u PM our Official CP meet & greet-er : MRmatas2277

"Hi! You have reached the office of Jesse Matas, Official CP meet & greeter, I am not here right now. But if you leave your name, your number and brief description I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you need immediate assistance please dial 0. If this is Sunnyhost, Please let the door knob hit your ass on the way out"

BBBBBEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!

:finger: :finger:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

"Hi! You have reached the office of Jesse Matas, Official CP meet & greeter, I am not here right now. But if you leave your name, your number and brief description I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you need immediate assistance please dial 0. If this is Sunnyhost, Please let the door knob hit your ass on the way out"

BBBBBEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!

:finger: :finger:

:laugh: HOLY SHIT!!!! :laugh:

"Hi! This is Sunny. If this call is from MrMatas...please press 1 for Fawk youusuck.gif . If this call is from Jess...please press 2 for Fak youasshole2.gif. If this call is from Chapi, Please press 3 for Fk u321.gif. If you are not one of the three characters mentioned aboved, please feel free to bypass this message in the future by simpy pressing 4 for Smiles :D and Laughs:grin3:! Thanks and I hope you all have a great day!(except for Mr. Jess "chapi" Matas:tongue: ).

Originally posted by sunnyhost

"Hi! This is Sunny. If this call is from MrMatas...please press 1 for Fawk you

:zzz: :zzz: ....real good, did u think of this response all by yourself? i guess originality isnt ur strongest suit....how long did it take you to make up this NUGGET OF HUMOR? take my idea and just build off it?:rolleyes: ....KUDOS TO YOU SUNNYHOST:finger: ...lets see what other jokes of mine u "bite":tongue: