Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plat 10-25 PJ Pics(viewer digression is advised)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

...lol.....who's talkin shit about me!!!!!!!???

ok maybe $100 is alil cheap...i heard u were bangin too...so how about a bottle of MOET and $100.00 is that better..:D I guarantee that i will get u sooooo drunk...ask around...people will tell u...I make people spin, sit on the curb, pass out in parking deck, throw up in dj booth, and im sure somone got a DWI...sorry about that one..Some people even Bang Twins at the same time!!!!:D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

:confused: :confused:

It was a compliment.

....:laugh: i guess my sarcasm doesn't translate through the computer very well.......

...and prime...i don't need any help getting drunk.....ask around:D however....i may take u up on the bottle of moet.......loves my bubbly:D

Originally posted by djprime

ok maybe $100 is alil cheap...i heard u were bangin too...so how about a bottle of MOET and $100.00 is that better..:D I guarantee that i will get u sooooo drunk...ask around...people will tell u...I make people spin, sit on the curb, pass out in parking deck, throw up in dj booth, and im sure somone got a DWI...sorry about that one..Some people even Bang Twins at the same time!!!!:D

you forgot go ome miss work wake up at 1 am the next night and drag ass into R Bar

prime did you have somethign stuck to your face last night lol

....:laugh: i guess my sarcasm doesn't translate through the computer very well.......

...and prime...i don't need any help getting drunk.....ask around:D however....i may take u up on the bottle of moet.......loves my bubbly:D

I guess I need some more rest. I also heard that Misk drinks like a fish. At least that it what George told me.

:hat: :hat:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

prime did you have somethign stuck to your face last night lol

yea...i think...yo she is a hottie too...she offered to buy me a drink how about them apples....I was shocked...I do all the drink buying usually...Possibly///MRS PRIME material....What u THink??

Originally posted by djprime

yea...i think...yo she is a hottie too...she offered to buy me a drink how about them apples....I was shocked...I do all the drink buying usually...Possibly///MRS PRIME material....What u THink??

well now this is only my opinion.

if you dont im gonn knock some sense into your ass lol she was hot. Had you distracted the whole night. well the short time i was there

thanks for the " dont walk away you were no angel at platinum" shout out. You know NJguido is coming there soon on a wed i think. i got to talk to moo. ( thought id drop that a lil bit lol)

I go to Tradewinds every now and then, cuz i live in Monmouth County. She always stripped there on Thursdays at the "Nitro Dance Party" thing they always have there. Her and her 2 blonde friends, they'd often get topless or flash titties. . .but i think only once did she get down to bush. Every time I've been there, she and her friends are there . . .

By the way, I'm just about positive she's at least 18, her 2 friends always have wristbands at tradewinds, meaning they're 21. I could bet that the girls would get bands easily because they always whip the shit out, but the girl who was naked at Platinum, she never had a wristband. So she probably 19 or 20 . ..

Originally posted by bigsteve8

By the way, I'm just about positive she's at least 18, her 2 friends always have wristbands at tradewinds, meaning they're 21. I could bet that the girls would get bands easily because they always whip the shit out, but the girl who was naked at Platinum, she never had a wristband. So she probably 19 or 20 . ..

So you are saying that Tradewinds and Platinum pay these 3 sluts to come out and strip? Good investment on their part!! :tongue:

OH yeahhh.... and... MY THREAD ROCKS!!!

and... where the HELL did that whipped cream come from?

yup she is 19...looked at her id...later that night...

Originally posted by teklord310

So you are saying that Tradewinds and Platinum pay these 3 sluts to come out and strip? Good investment on their part!! :tongue:

OH yeahhh.... and... MY THREAD ROCKS!!!

and... where the HELL did that whipped cream come from?

I order 4 cans of it...

well for a fact i have known frakie V who playes Thursdays tradewinds party for years...and they never paid chicks to do that...and showboat was the mc for years tehre also he will attest to that also....but TRadewinds is done next month...

and being ur donw in monmouth...I just took over the Stone Pony college party on Thursdays.....Starting nov 14th....and its ladies free all night long .50 cent beers all night...serivng till 2am and open till 3am...

so...it will now be a crazy thursday in monmouth county and crazy friday in middlesex.....Ocean county comes in May @ surf CLub...

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

she told me if i got her a wrinst band she would let me take her home LOLOLOL:laugh:

hey bob....i think she said that on the mic too....lol..she would of banged the pole on the stage..

2 days later...what a slut..

....this thread was soooo much better when we were talking about me! LOL....instead of discussing whether or not there is jail time for screwing this cock sucking slob......

actaully i am looking forward to you coming out this friday....I got ur bottle chilling already....

and as for the slut...not one of did anything with her....especially PIP and Doubleplay...they just watched her strip

:D;) ........