Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plat 10-25 PJ Pics(viewer digression is advised)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djprime

Hey everyone of you know that have heard me DJ...the music on fridays at Platinum is not my personal style...But..everyone has a great time...week after week...and it seams like the music is just background music for the festivities that go on in the club...

If u wanna get Drunk and just be yourself come to Platinum on a Friday Night.....

Too many times the DJ gets in the way of the party. They don't read their crowd. I like to consider myself and my music an extention of the party. I'm there to have fun, not try to use my position to look cool. I'm there for the crowd. That's my style.

1620 views. Word is spreading like wildfire!!

I'm sure a bunch of you are going to see this girl next time and be like....

'Hey, you're all over the internet... naked!"

Yo prime... so did u take this girl back or what?? If so... did you wake up with a terrible itch?

Originally posted by StArBrYte

ahahahahh look at prime right up there in perfect position with his camera, all serious looking and shit... LOLOLOLOL :laugh:

you guys are all pervs!!!! :tongue: You all must run around like kids in a candy store at a strip club...

i just want to know....PRIME WHERE"S THAT PIC?...POST IT UP!:D

Originally posted by teklord310

1620 views. Word is spreading like wildfire!!

I'm sure a bunch of you are going to see this girl next time and be like....

'Hey, you're all over the internet... naked!"

Yo prime... so did u take this girl back or what?? If so... did you wake up with a terrible itch?

no way i got more ass then that...I mean more Class then that...

so i took her friend home..

Originally posted by davisg

Too many times the DJ gets in the way of the party. They don't read their crowd. I like to consider myself and my music an extention of the party. I'm there to have fun, not try to use my position to look cool. I'm there for the crowd. That's my style.

you are 100% correct I love the VIbe on fridays....and a fyi u know i wasnt saying i didnt like what u do on fridays...u do a great job for the party....HAnds down...I dont have to woorry at all when ur djing on fridays...

you do the PEOPLE right...not urself or ur name or a hand full of people ...u play to the majority...i respect that...

Originally posted by davisg

U def. gets these people goin nutz . I def. like the way u read the crowd great job bro. :party:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

ahahahahh look at prime right up there in perfect position with his camera, all serious looking and shit... LOLOLOLOL :laugh:

you guys are all pervs!!!! :tongue: You all must run around like kids in a candy store at a strip club...

PRIME's not a perv, he just new that he had to get the good shots to help promote the party!:cool:

Originally posted by greyskyy

PRIME's not a perv, he just new that he had to get the good shots to help promote the party!:cool:

anthony your 100% correct anyones thats seen my home videos know that those pics are nothing...

that is business...not pleasure...hairy boxes are not my thing..

• 6 years later...