Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ThanksGiving Eve Announcements!!

Originally posted by djprime

the funny thing...is everyone on this board that ACTUALLy knows me...Im far from Ghetto...so i find that amuzing....

you know how i wear the big baggy pants and the Phat Farm Shirts...

You boyz are too uptight. . .lighten up it was a joke :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well first off

i dont kiss ass to get comped. One of the persons who usually does it doesnt even post on here. Just known him since i was like 12 yrs old. Secondly as far ass kissing ass. i ALWAY appreciate it. if i do go on someones list i always try to get others i know going out on thier list because they make money from it.

secondly yes they can ban you ever see those little signs that say " management has the right to refuse entry" kinda means they own the place so they have the right to pick and choose who they want in their establishment.

im sure as you get older youll learn sometimes saying nothing goes alot further than saying something.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

well first off

i dont kiss ass to get comped. One of the persons who usually does it doesnt even post on here. Just known him since i was like 12 yrs old. Secondly as far ass kissing ass. i ALWAY appreciate it. if i do go on someones list i always try to get others i know going out on thier list because they make money from it.

secondly yes they can ban you ever see those little signs that say " management has the right to refuse entry" kinda means they own the place so they have the right to pick and choose who they want in their establishment.

im sure as you get older youll learn sometimes saying nothing goes alot further than saying something.

We can bicker about this until the cows come home. . .just SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS OLD :blown:

Originally posted by laurie619

We can bicker about this until the cows come home. . .just SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS OLD :blown:

nothing to bicker about i just am amazed at the fact you of all people should see how easily someones mouth can get them into so much shit and maybe shoud choose their words wisely

whats that saying children should be seen and not heard hmmmmmm

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

nothing to bicker about i just am amazed at the fact you of all people should see how easily someones mouth can get them into so much shit and maybe shoud choose their words wisely

It’s a fucken message board do you really think I am going to apply myself to this crap. . . .Sorry babe I have a LIFE

Originally posted by laurie619

. . . .Sorry babe I have a LIFE

I'm going to have to say that remains to be seen. Your always talking about going here and there (i.e. SF today) and you somehow never make it to said venue...hmmmmmm..its it b/c your BANNED (read: PAST TENSE OF BAN) from every establishment or you'll get your sorry ass smashed at the ones your ARE allowed into....why do you get your knickers in a twist at everything people post??

....JUST BACK OFF BITCH.....:blown::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by somegirl24

I'm going to have to say that remains to be seen. Your always talking about going here and there (i.e. SF today) and you somehow never make it to said venue...hmmmmmm..its it b/c your BANNED (read: PAST TENSE OF BAN) from every establishment or you'll get your sorry ass smashed at the ones your ARE allowed into....why do you get your knickers in a twist at everything people post??

....JUST BACK OFF BITCH.....:blown::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Will you marry me lol:laugh:

gotta love woman like that

Originally posted by somegirl24

I'm going to have to say that remains to be seen. Your always talking about going here and there (i.e. SF today) and you somehow never make it to said venue...hmmmmmm..its it b/c your BANNED (read: PAST TENSE OF BAN) from every establishment or you'll get your sorry ass smashed at the ones your ARE allowed into....why do you get your knickers in a twist at everything people post?? ....JUST BACK OFF BITCH.....:blown::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh YES anything for you somegirl24 :rolleyes:

I'm so very SORRY if I'm not a "club rat" and don’t make it out to a club 24/7 for your info. I don’t give a rat’s ass about it there are 989028439208493204 clubs out there full of rude, irritant people like you. Oh yeah and one more thing sweetheart For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back. I think you should think about that :D

Who said I'm angry? :D

I'm not a "club rat" either..nor do I find anything wrong with those that do frequent certain venues..to each his own...but none of your so-called "opinions" mean anything and it is very irritating to hear you spew garbage from your mouth when your mindless 22 year old used and abused body knows NOTHING!!!

Lemme take a line from Laurie's book...

IF YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON"T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!

Now as I was saying...

BACK OFF BITCH!!!!!!!!!!:2guns::biggun:

Originally posted by elens73178

Binoy don't listen to anyone it's never too soon to let people know what there options are.

BTW I'll see you at deko Thanksgiving eve.

I dont listen dont worry. I do what I gotta do.

Ill Prob see you before thanksgiving Eve though.

Joe's Bday Bash coming up!!!!