Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soth Park Saturday review

Two things saved my night tonihgt: Denny and alcohol.

Denny was absolutely amazing tonight. His song selection was great and his mixing was flawless. If it wasnt for Denny, I would have left as soon as I got there.

The crowd sucked tonight IMO. THe guys there were so fucking rude. The setup sucks. The speakers were only on one side of the dancefloor. I can tell you I eont be back there for a while. DEnny you made my night,

It was nice seeing George on the other side of the bar for once.

Doubleduece looked great as usual. SOme of other CpP heads were there.

Denny and alcohol made my night.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Denny was absolutely amazing tonight. His song selection was great and his mixing was flawless. If it wasnt for Denny, I would have left as soon as I got there.

The crowd sucked tonight IMO. THe guys there were so fucking rude. The setup sucks. The speakers were only on one side of the dancefloor. I can tell you I eont be back there for a while. DEnny you made my night,

holy shit i'm fighting myself not to go to sf, denny played a good set, i wish i went to see richie, but sp had a good night especially for a jersey club on a sat. wasseem and tommy thanks for te hook up george good seeing you. all in all a good night i had a good time and not to mch money spent six flags here i come!:D :D :D :D :D

Your welcome for the cd :D

I can't wait to hear Denny at Deko next week, haven't heard him in a while.

I didn't do shit at all last night, was to tired from Metro on friday, then afterhours that took place in my room with about 20 deep at one point(including Kosta and baddass) and Then after almost everybody left me, Badass, and my one boy went to ARC again for the second straight week.

I got to stop doing this shit. Me and Badass came to the conclusion on the way home that we got nothing to proove anymore. I slept all day yesterday after the Notre Dame game.

I feel great today, I might actually do something productive with my sunday. My mother was so happy to see me out of my room on a sunday she made me breakfast.

But anyways Danny Tenaglia was great, more then great, alot better I think then last week

And as for Richie on friday, I think that was the best I heard from him.

George thanks for the shots you sent to my from when we oredred room service. I don't know how you knew I was in that room.

Originally posted by angelicious

Told yea brian, Didnt really hear anything that great about saturdays there, went there once on a saturday and the place was just full nothing crazy, but I knew if Denny spun it would have been different.

I should have listened to you. Oh well. How was your blockbuster night?

Originally posted by tempkid

Your welcome for the cd :D

I can't wait to hear Denny at Deko next week, haven't heard him in a while.

I didn't do shit at all last night, was to tired from Metro on friday, then afterhours that took place in my room with about 20 deep at one point(including Kosta and baddass) and Then after almost everybody left me, Badass, and my one boy went to ARC again for the second straight week.

I got to stop doing this shit. Me and Badass came to the conclusion on the way home that we got nothing to proove anymore. I slept all day yesterday after the Notre Dame game.

I feel great today, I might actually do something productive with my sunday. My mother was so happy to see me out of my room on a sunday she made me breakfast.

But anyways Danny Tenaglia was great, more then great, alot better I think then last week

And as for Richie on friday, I think that was the best I heard from him.

George thanks for the shots you sent to my from when we oredred room service. I don't know how you knew I was in that room.

Tempkid, you are supposed to be my future husband, so WHY is everyone else getting these CD's and I am not. :mad:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

BRIAN1500-IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE SEEING YOU OUT...

GEORGE- DEFINITELY NICE TO SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BAR...

SANTAFOREAL AND TREWGUY- CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS SHOWED UP AT FACTORY...IT WAS DEFINITELY A CRAZY NIGHT...

OVERALL MY NIGHT AT SPL WAS GREAT... MUSIC WAS GREAT, AND THE FRIENDS I WENT W/MADE THE NIGHT ENJOYABLE...:)

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm sorry guys

no cds for anybody else the "ASSWIPE" takes it back

I'm going out thursday and saturday

I don't know about friday yet your majiesty

Good boy! I loving wearing the pants in the relationship. You must go out on Friday, think about it. buh bye.