Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eugene's Review

WOW great looking crowd. there were hot girls everywhere.

they played classic hits for the begining of the night then Richie hits the tables and has me on the dance floor for hours. plus the place itself is a great venue. so many places you can go to sit down. i had a great night. a lil pricy on the drinks but it was all worth it. anyone else hit it up last night. let me know what you thought.

Z

I didn't go but my friend was having a birthday party there for one of her best friends and I have yet to talk to her about the night!!! I defnitely want to go one saturday night, I'm sure it's a lot of fun there. Does Richie Rydell do every Saturday night there from now on?

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I didn't go but my friend was having a birthday party there for one of her best friends and I have yet to talk to her about the night!!! I defnitely want to go one saturday night, I'm sure it's a lot of fun there. Does Richie Rydell do every Saturday night there from now on?

He wanted to know what other people who attended the party thought.

Not what some girl's ,friend's ,best firiend who didn't even tell her yet, thought.

And I'm not sure ,but I'm guessing since Rydell is the resedent dj he will back. I don't know look up resedent dj in the dic and tell me

Originally posted by tempkid

Not what some girl's ,friend's ,best firiend who didn't even tell her yet, thought.

And I'm not sure ,but I'm guessing since Rydell is the resedent dj he will back. I don't know look up resedent dj in the dic and tell me

:eek: wow. remind me to stay on this guy's good side....haha. :rolleyes:

didnt you also promote this event?

does anyone else have a review? i may want to check this out next week.

Joe

Originally posted by velvetrope

they played classic hits for the begining of the night then Richie hits the tables and has me on the dance floor for hours. plus the place itself is a great venue. so many places you can go to sit down. i had a great night. a lil pricy on the drinks but it was all worth it. anyone else hit it up last night. let me know what you thought.

Z

yes i do promote the event. thats why i am asking other people if they went and had a good time. for me it was great. i really didn't think it would be as packed as it was. so if you like an upscaled lounge with some classic hits in the begining of the night and then Richie playin hot house and progressive songs. then Eugenes is definitly a hot place to check out.

Z

Originally posted by tempkid

you're a fag

Originally posted by velvetrope

Z

We need to have a little TALK. . .IM me when you get the pppplease

i dont know if you guys were at the ame eugenes i was at, but the place sucked. got there around 11 the place was packed from 12 to about 1 and everyone left because the music sucked. they played rap and hip hop from the time i got there until 2:15 then at 2:15 richie finally came on, but by then the place was empty. if they had richie playing the entire night it would have been sick but i will never go back again.

Originally posted by exit82

i dont know if you guys were at the ame eugenes i was at, but the place sucked. got there around 11 the place was packed from 12 to about 1 and everyone left because the music sucked. they played rap and hip hop from the time i got there until 2:15 then at 2:15 richie finally came on, but by then the place was empty. if they had richie playing the entire night it would have been sick but i will never go back again.

I GUESS WHAT "THEY" TOLD ME IS TRUE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I couldnt have said it better myself.....last night was a major disappointment....if I wanted to hear hip-hop for the majority of the night I would have went somewhere else.....good crowd for most of the night than everyone got fed up and left......looks like those who went rolled the dice and lost!!!!

the reason they played hip hop half the night was cause the hip hop room wasn't open till about 2. plus the daylight savings crap fucked things up so he wanted to stay on longer. which blew cause the place was packed and i saw the bar got empty after an hour. when richie came on i started having a good time. i mean i like hip hop a lil bit but not at a club. i can't dance to that shit. i guess we will see what happens next week.

Z

Over all the night turned out very GOOD. The crowd and atmosphere was all that was expected, "UPSCALE". For those that are complaining about the fact that Rich didn't go on until late just like VELVETROPE said "confusion in time and dj". I can say that we were a bit upset too, but there is nothing we can do. For those that weren't satisfied due to music and the MIXED crowd, understand that this is NY, NOT NJ...You will have your mix in everything there.

For the people that were not satisfied due to the fact that Richie went on late, and who decide to go again, PM me or e-mail me @ RedCarpetPromo@aol.com and I'll take care of you. Once again I'd like to say "thanks" to everyone that attended and gave support.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by ericone

sounds like thursdays party with a few more crackheads and a less strict door policy. what time does it close??

LOL ! we close at 4:30

A few people we upset for the fact Rich didnt go on until later, but the lounge itself was packed and very trendy..

Victor Soto

I can't agree more, beautiful club, nice looking people, some odd people too though they crowd went from one extreme to another. Richie didn't go on till late WTF was that about then he was on for maybe an hour had he been on the entire time then it would have been great- the hip-hop and 80's RUINED the vibe then everyone left. Not to mention all clubs were pretty empty b/c of Factory! If they get Richie there from beginning to end then they'll have a good party if not the place SUCKS! IMO you cant have both in a night a promise of a good DJ w/good music then rap, 80's and hip-hop b/c the people that came for Richie were disappointed!

Saturday Night was such a dissappointment I hope Eugenes gets raided and closed down Indefinately.

Thank God I was there with Alot of people otherwise I would have hung myself.

The crowd was frightening, I couldnt figure out who was dressed up and who wasn't.

As for Richie, he went on for lierally 7 seconds and just as he was warming up the other Guy (NOtice I say 'guy' and not 'dj') gets on and starts his garbage again.

TOTALLLL waste of a night.

ANd I was so beat the next day I missed Great Adventure.

Doesn't that just suck.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Saturday Night was such a dissappointment I hope Eugenes gets raided and closed down Indefinately.

Thank God I was there with Alot of people otherwise I would have hung myself.

The crowd was frightening, I couldnt figure out who was dressed up and who wasn't.

As for Richie, he went on for lierally 7 seconds and just as he was warming up the other Guy (NOtice I say 'guy' and not 'dj') gets on and starts his garbage again.

TOTALLLL waste of a night.

ANd I was so beat the next day I missed Great Adventure.

deeelite you were the life of the party and one of the bright spots of the night......a dancing kareoke machine......and you are right....if we werent with a group of friends I would have held my breath and suffocated myself in disappointment