Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What men are really about and how they rank women.

oh shit the guy answered my previous statement without i even knowing it!

"Criticism:You're just bitter.

Answer:Maybe I am. But ladder theory made me that way, my bitterness did not make ladder theory. Attack the theory, not the person behind it. And why does everyone always say I'm bitter just because 99.999% of chicks are bitches?"

and to answer his question: for the same reason guys always talk shit about girls who rejected them. doh.

of course his bitterness made "ladder theory".

Originally posted by gmccookny

He meant to ask what do you agree with: the Ladder theory (uugggggghhhhhhhhbsghhhhhuggggh) or Phunk's Thesis which prolly broke the record for longest reply :laugh2:

oh. i agree with the ladder theory completely and all that nonsense about women was pretty acurate as well - though i only grudgingly admit that.

i didn't actually read phunk's WHOLE reply.....

*hmmm. . . should I write a serious reply or just make a sarcastic comment. . .yeah sarcasm looks good*

WOW. . . according to this I have NO FRIENDS! cool. :aright:

you know. . . just because someone wants to fuck you...doesnt mean you cant be friends. . . . does it? :confused:

although. . . I did remember something valuable here. . . My RECONN is rusty. I need to work on that.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

*hmmm. . . should I write a serious reply or just make a sarcastic comment. . .yeah sarcasm looks good*

WOW. . . according to this I have NO FRIENDS! cool. :aright:

you know. . . just because someone wants to fuck you...doesnt mean you cant be friends. . . . does it? :confused:

although. . . I did remember something valuable here. . . My RECONN is rusty. I need to work on that.

Yeah, a lot of that was just bitterness.

Quite frankly, I've lots of female friends, and I'd have sex with...most of 'em. *shrugs*

It happens.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . nobody does, took it down anyways, so it don't matter . . :aright: . . .

Never hold back your penhand Phunk...we all enjoy it.

and relating to the topic on hand...

There are no rules on social interaction.

There are a few theories, abstract concepts, and vaguely accepted traditions....but for the most part...

Everyone is simply winging it...

Some have their perception of how people should be in

a set template....and some better still are open minded.

Some people have fueled incentive driven goals.

While others take things as they come

With so many different personality traits, characteristics, environment situations, and menstrual cycles.... How could we even begin to assume that we share the basic tools to even properly communicate let alone compliment each other’s desires in relationships.

:flame:

Great point gothzane!

People are on so many different emotional, mental, 'chemical' states during a single day or a week, that its very hard to meet someone that you instantanously click with on some sort of level.

There is one PROBLEM WITH THE LADDER THEORY that makes it INVALID! :idea:

Guys can and are friends with girls that they might want to fuck or not, because of one fundamental reason.,......................... There is always a chance to hook up/meet/fuck their female 'girlfriends' by mutual interaction or introduction!

WOOP!!!! :D:cool:;):tongue:

Rad_