Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Id

sadelb

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the clip u heard was a shit quality sample from my 1st try u sucka...the final version is flawless...the keys cued up and looped perfectly...1 of the dj's i sent it to asked permission to send to skribble's, boris, santana, etc... so again, if u wanna sound "funny" trying 2 hate on a PERFECT edit i made on a 4 year old piece of shit computer..then whateva..it doesnt bother me in the least...

the clip u heard was a shit quality sample from my 1st try u sucka...the final version is flawless...the keys cued up and looped perfectly...1 of the dj's i sent it to asked permission to send to skribble's, boris, santana, etc... so again, if u wanna sound "funny" trying 2 hate on a PERFECT edit i made on a 4 year old piece of shit computer..then whateva..it doesnt bother me in the least...

Originally posted by billyfromboston

1st 2nd 100th try still sucks regardless..try something more original then gti keys over a track, thats not producing any 1/2 decent dj can cue that

i admit it may not be very original...but the edit is HOT...it's not just cued up and dropped u fuckin nit-wit... it's looped in different parts and in some parts there's actually 2 GTI keys playing...so yeaa..find me ur "average dj" and have him reproduce that track to a tee...i'd love to hear it

i admit it may not be very original...but the edit is HOT...it's not just cued up and dropped u fuckin nit-wit... it's looped in different parts and in some parts there's actually 2 GTI keys playing...so yeaa..find me ur "average dj" and have him reproduce that track to a tee...i'd love to hear it

:laugh: :laugh: ur using a comp.its does all the work but nice try :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: ur using a comp.its does all the work but nice try :rolleyes:

oh the comp does all the work? why dont u look at the screen shot of me doing the actual mix... looks 2 me like its the same shit i'd do on real equipment (in fact it would be easier on eqiup) i guess i didnt precisely cue things up...or have the pitch matched up EXACTLY... or for that matter even have an ear for perfect mixing ... i dont kno exactly what ur trying to get at here with arguing with me but u sound like a fucking idiot ... for someone with so much shit flowing from ur mouth i'd LOVE to hear ur mixing...then maybe i'd actually try and listen to ur criticism

oh the comp does all the work? why dont u look at the screen shot of me doing the actual mix... looks 2 me like its the same shit i'd do on real equipment (in fact it would be easier on eqiup) i guess i didnt precisely cue things up...or have the pitch matched up EXACTLY... or for that matter even have an ear for perfect mixing ... i dont kno exactly what ur trying to get at here with arguing with me but u sound like a fucking idiot ... for someone with so much shit flowing from ur mouth i'd LOVE to hear ur mixing...then maybe i'd actually try and listen to ur criticism

actually his mixing is pretty good...i cant knock him

Originally posted by tranza

well toolbox, i am not a dj so there goes that.

he was off all night long.. his effects were off and so was his mixing.. but im sure u knew that already since ur the big dj on the block..

he has been off all year long.. but im sure u knew that cuz ur dj mattm2o, the biggest dj on the island..

why dont u keep your yap shut and stop trying to make excuses for him.. he is a grown man.. im sure he doesnt need a slob like you trying to defend him on clubnyc..

fucking herb

ok i agree with you for once

Originally posted by tranza

i hear in real life you're a fucking douche bag ..is it true?

anytime u ever open your flap is to try to get a rise out of me.. try a lil harder next time slick..

get off my nuts already :blank:

in this stupid 3rd person board you may call me whatever u want, but regardless, i asked u a simple question and you couldnt answer it...

tranza, you write very well, i admit that, you may even have the abilities to go into the law field, although with the current rise of law applicants, it makes that field undesirable...but yet my question goes unanswered, how tall are you and how much do you weigh?? u love to run your mouth on everyone that isnt as "song id" elite as yourself, but like i have said and a ton of other people have said, in real life...face to face interaction...i doubt u would remark anything close to a remote hint of what you have said in this post or this whole board at that...so...if you want to meet up on halloween, anywhere to be precise...im sure that could be arranged, being we all wil most likely be in the city, and it issssss the city that never sleeps, hell, even billy will come down from boston, tech will come out from factory ;), and we can see whats up with you and if your talk is backed up by actions...in other words...if you are or arent a pussy face to face...im not on your nuts at all bro...frankly, i think u have a good sense for music, but my point is you are a "hiding behind the computer toughguy", and guys like me..."close to 300 lb juiceheads at factory such as myself", would love to have you comment what you comment to my or anyone elses face...for if you did, im sure your own face wouldnt be the same...and i will leave it at that...

Stop hiding behind the computer Tyson...:slash:

p.s. wakeup, if you want, you can come to this meet up too :bigfinge:

Originally posted by deppnade

in this stupid 3rd person board you may call me whatever u want, but regardless, i asked u a simple question and you couldnt answer it...

tranza, you write very well, i admit that, you may even have the abilities to go into the law field, although with the current rise of law applicants, it makes that field undesirable...but yet my question goes unanswered, how tall are you and how much do you weigh?? u love to run your mouth on everyone that isnt as "song id" elite as yourself, but like i have said and a ton of other people have said, in real life...face to face interaction...i doubt u would remark anything close to a remote hint of what you have said in this post or this whole board at that...so...if you want to meet up on halloween, anywhere to be precise...im sure that could be arranged, being we all wil most likely be in the city, and it issssss the city that never sleeps, hell, even billy will come down from boston, tech will come out from factory ;), and we can

see whats up with you and if your talk is backed up by actions...in other words...if you are or arent a pussy face to face...im not on your nuts at all bro...frankly, i think u have a good sense for music, but my point is you are a "hiding behind the computer toughguy", and guys like me..."close to 300 lb juiceheads at factory such as myself", would love to have you comment what you comment to my or anyone elses face...for if you did, im sure your own face wouldnt be the same...and i will leave it at that...

Stop hiding behind the computer Tyson...:slash:

p.s. wakeup, if you want, you can come to this meet up too :bigfinge:

moron

what are you in fukn high school...with your "I can kick your ass"

mentality...you dont know shit....You call out half this board like the retard that you are...not knowing who anyone knows, or anything. You say your a 300 lbs ..pimpled up ...juicehead..(and obviously dumb).....YaY....dude i hate to break it to you...your type are a dime a dozen....and your a juicehead cuz your too fukn lazy to get big the real way....you probably got some hot skinny g/f ....she needs to be skinny...so she can fit between your cheeks and help you wipe your ass.,..face it bud....your a fukn retard...the juice has rotten out your brain....not to mention shrunk your balls......so go buy your g/f those fake tits, before she realizes your dick aint worth shit....and leaves you for someone on this board....

:D