joeyslicks

bobbydigital

mikedahat

hardcorerock

jennijugs

GA was a blast!!!! Even though the haunted trail sucked :blown:

NITRO rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlights:

Badass changing like superman on line after he became a "line-cutting" fugitive! lmao :laugh:

thehype on Nitro...."Don't fucken talk to me Tara!" ha ha :laugh:

Stardo and I laughing like hyenas after every ride

getting ghetto online cause Stardo made fun of some trailor park junglebunnies while waiting cause sticky and crew chucked a football into the line and popped the greaseball in the head

of course then resulting in piro getting called a big headed mother fucker cause he tried to get the ball back! :laugh:

Sunday was a blast! Lots of Laughs all day and freezing night long! :D

Originally posted by stiffler

I can't believe that I am alive today.

What a great day yesterday was(for the part of it that I was there)

Nitro definitely rocked.............................and for the record Mikeduhhat threw the ball

lol gotcha!;)

We should all go up to the hamptons for a ski and party weekend!

We had an amazing time with everyone yesterday.

Did anyone see Bob Ross on line at the food court place......."let's paint happy little trees and splendid, cheerful waterfalls" :laugh:

Thanks to Duh Hat for getting my football taken away from the girl who called me a big headed mother'fer. :laugh:

At least he threw a tight spriral.......25 feet over my head!!!! :)

Another highlight was the crackhead couple (Sha Nay-Nay and Lamar Latrell) screaming at the GA employee at the Scream Machine. :laugh:

That skiing thing sounds great. Im going to sizzle my fake spring chicken ass in that jacuzzi with all my other chicken girly.

This mission must be put together fast. TANG COORDINATORs getz to work.

Damm i should have asked that dirty kid i kissed on nitro to be my date.

Sausage coordinator badass and hunnie you are going to get fired if yous dont find me a bitch man whore to drag around on these excurtions we plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by stardo

That skiing thing sounds great. Im going to sizzle my fake spring chicken ass in that jacuzzi with all my other chicken girly.

This mission must be put together fast. TANG COORDINATORs getz to work.

Damm i should have asked that dirty kid i kissed on nitro to be my date.

Sausage coordinator badass and hunnie you are going to get fired if yous dont find me a bitch man whore to drag around on these excurtions we plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Don't you worry little one..........................I'll make sure I bring your dirty little man whore.

Originally posted by piro8

We had an amazing time with everyone yesterday.

Did anyone see Bob Ross on line at the food court place......."let's paint happy little trees and splendid, cheerful waterfalls" :laugh:

Thanks to Duh Hat for getting my football taken away from the girl who called me a big headed mother'fer. :laugh:

At least he threw a tight spriral.......25 feet over my head!!!! :)

Another highlight was the crackhead couple (Sha Nay-Nay and Lamar Latrell) screaming at the GA employee at the Scream Machine. :laugh:

that's my husband (with the southern accent) hehe!!! :laugh:

ski trip does sound like fun...but I'll be pampering myself at the spa with stardo......so who's getting this together???

Originally posted by neena16

that's my husband (with the southern accent) hehe!!! :laugh:

ski trip does sound like fun...but I'll be pampering myself at the spa with stardo......so who's getting this together???

I'll coordinate it....my friends aunt is a travel agent and gets really good weekend deals at functions like these for a really good price...we all need to agree on a weekend .....i'm assuming hunter mountain is ok w/ everyone....i figure 3-4 day weekend....lift tickets...spa package (for us lazy chickens) and depending on how many people are going...i'll get a condo for the weekend

ill need definate names so i can get accurate prices....once i know how many people and the dates i'll get the prices and find out when the deposit is due.....

so what weekend peeps??????

Originally posted by hunnie818

I'll coordinate it....my friends aunt is a travel agent and gets really good weekend deals at functions like these for a really good price...we all need to agree on a weekend .....i'm assuming hunter mountain is ok w/ everyone....i figure 3-4 day weekend....lift tickets...spa package (for us lazy chickens) and depending on how many people are going...i'll get a condo for the weekend

ill need definate names so i can get accurate prices....once i know how many people and the dates i'll get the prices and find out when the deposit is due.....

Hunnie count me in I am down with this ski trip

Just let me know when and how much....................i

I'm gonna get details this week....

Certain weekends are party weekends w/ alot of good guest dj's....i'm gonna find out when and price some packages...

Another Cp adventure in the making! :D

I like CP adventures....

just let us know when......I'm assuming sometime in Jan :D :D :D

HOLY SHIT! my whole comp system at work has been down all day but its up thank god. I had ablast at geat adventure definatly gotta do it again. my highlights were me,stardo,and nina sandwich daredevil dive that was the best. badass freezing his ass of to me ingognito, me bigheaded friend putting a hat on.lol i am now taking applications for dates who participate. the whole day was cool(with the exception of the 2hrbatman line) skiing sounds great even if its like the way brian1500 said, great meeting all of the cp heads i met!