Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a question for all....

ohhh Nice question.....

I've always looked at CP for guestlists, and club addresses, but last May my good old friend, dknybabe started telling me about this whole thing...the messageboards, posting, etc... i was like um yeah that sounds real cool :laugh:

But once I started looking around and reading some of the stuff, I was hooked.... And I've been addicted ever since!!!!! :)

Originally posted by thehype

here is another instalment of my QUESTION OF THE DAY. Today's question is...

HOW/WHY DID YOU GET INVOLVED WIT CLUBPLANET.COM ?

I actually started on Deeper and the old CP---(ClubNYC) I was looking up some place for my ex's birthday...the rest is all post....

i joined CP like a 1 1/2 years ago to look for club addresses and stuff like that. i didnt post though, i didnt even know what a message board was, lol. My freind had me join sicktracks and expreince so ive been a member there for over a year now. I was never a big fan of cp so i never posted but i would read from time to time. Then recently i joined cuz Robin said something and i wanted to respond to him so i had to join, lol.

Got suckered into joining another board.... DAMMIT! lol :mad:

Originally posted by mystify82281

ohhh Nice question.....

I've always looked at CP for guestlists, and club addresses, but last May my good old friend, dknybabe started telling me about this whole thing...the messageboards, posting, etc... i was like um yeah that sounds real cool :laugh:

But once I started looking around and reading some of the stuff, I was hooked.... And I've been addicted ever since!!!!! :)

and look who has 1627348934702947238 posts in two months...that would be my little :hat: chica!!! check your :type:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

and look who has 1627348934702947238 posts in two months...that would be my little :hat: chica!!! check your :type:

oh puh-lease -- you have way more posts than me and only started like 2 months before me.... so don't go pokin fun at me chica!!!!:eek: and don't even get me started on how YOU pulled me into this!!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by mystify82281

oh puh-lease -- you have way more posts than me and only started like 2 months before me.... so don't go pokin fun at me chica!!!!:eek: and don't even get me started on how YOU pulled me into this!!!!

:laugh:

Well I have you both beat by a long shot................and , look when I registered.

Well my reasoning is simpl. I sit back and quietly gather information on all of you, kinda like what Riggetydiggety claimed to do, only I really do it..................and I stalk all of you when you don't realize it. And for those of you who met me, that wasn't really me, it was an imposter I paid to pose as me while I quietly lurked in the background plotting my next move.

:blown: