Clubplanet Nightlife Community

l'arcata in parsippany

Originally posted by osb

Originally posted by perns2002

Some girl said....... imagine Denny in beautiful Parsipanny....... what the .................

I agree Parspianny is pretty ..................... read first page of this thread, very bottom........................ [/quote

First of all, I'm not a girl! I didnt mean to rip on Parsippany, i live one town away, It's just strange to see Denny headlining in a restaurant in Parsippany.

Relax girl, I mean boy....................

:D :D

Trying to start some drama, this board is to boring........

Originally posted by osb

Originally posted by perns2002

Some girl said....... imagine Denny in beautiful Parsipanny....... what the .................

I agree Parspianny is pretty ..................... read first page of this thread, very bottom........................ [/quote

First of all, I'm not a girl! I didnt mean to rip on Parsippany, i live one town away, It's just strange to see Denny headlining in a restaurant in Parsippany.

I agree completely(as I stated above). But Parsippany is actually really nice. It happens to be the Hub of new jersey. Just about every main highway is accessible from here. That is why there are so many major corp headqtrs here. As far as one town away, Montville??????????Thats where I grew up.

Originally posted by bigpimpn11

FUCKING THANK YOU....EXACTLY...I DON'T THINK THESE GUYS EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE GETTING THEMSELVES INTO.......

"GOOD EVENING...TONIGHTS SPECIALS ARE PASTA FAGIOLI, AND AN AFTER DINNER TREAT BY MISTER DENNY TSETTOS.".....WHERE THE HELL IS THIS GUY GOING TO BE DJING...IN THE KITCHEN?

Originally posted by bigpimpn11

FUCKING THANK YOU....EXACTLY...I DON'T THINK THESE GUYS EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE GETTING THEMSELVES INTO.......

"GOOD EVENING...TONIGHTS SPECIALS ARE PASTA FAGIOLI, AND AN AFTER DINNER TREAT BY MISTER DENNY TSETTOS.".....WHERE THE HELL IS THIS GUY GOING TO BE DJING...IN THE KITCHEN?

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok i thought that was pretty comical.

Originally posted by siciliagirl

does anyone know anything about this place? is anybody promoting it?

I know about it cause that's where I'm from. It's all the same low life dirty, scum bags as Box or the in crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not recommended

Wow, Denny sure has moved up since the days of 3000 + at Exit.

I'm sure he doesn't even know about this booking.

If he sticks with "promoters" like this, he'll be booked at the local Bingo Hall calling out numbers.

Speaking of credibility, the flyers "artist" also stole the pic used from Victorias Secret. & was genius enough to have his name & # on it.

Since Jerk A was in my bar shaking hands with my emcee while his Mexicans were flyering the place & lot, I took the liberty of sending the flyer to Victorias Secret. Ethics - Can't wait to see the results!

Originally posted by dtrave

Since Jerk A was in my bar shaking hands with my emcee while his Mexicans were flyering the place & lot, I took the liberty of sending the flyer to Victorias Secret. Ethics - Can't wait to see the results!

You bitter man you! My ways are starting to rub off on you. Thats why we get along so well!!!

Originally posted by luvle02

I know about it cause that's where I'm from. It's all the same low life dirty, scum bags as Box or the in crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not recommended

Thats funny! Do you hang out at Box? j/k Which is now the Basket of Cheer, oh no wait its The Main Event. It was Box a long time ago. Where in parsippany you from?

Class act people hang out at these places, especially the Incrowd. But you are somewhat right. That crowd jumps from bar to bar in town, but I don't think they will enjoy Dark Beat or the likes of any of the songs.