Clubplanet Nightlife Community

maybe ill be a terrorist for halloween

ill dress like a normal guy. then when people ask what i am for halloween ill say im a terrorist trying to fit in and thats why i look normal. damn im cheap. plus i can switch to being a sniper or serial killer just by telling people, cuz they all try to look normal and fit in. damn...being broke sux...

Originally posted by phatman

...i think the average terrorist probably has more wit and sensibility than what you maintain...too much of a stretch...try sponge bob or square pants....vocabulary not required...

LoL :laugh:

Its about as sickening as my bf's friend goin as a fuckin sniper. Some ppl are so thoughtless

*Naomi*

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ill dress like a normal guy. then when people ask what i am for halloween ill say im a terrorist trying to fit in and thats why i look normal. damn im cheap. plus i can switch to being a sniper or serial killer just by telling people, cuz they all try to look normal and fit in. damn...being broke sux...

How original:rolleyes:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

wow! let's trick or treat together!

I'll be a Navy SEAL, member of an antiterrorist squad and i'll even dress up with all the expensive goodies that they use to kill brown people! :) Then we can run around the city, with a bomb strapped to your chest screaming INSHALLAH! and i'll follow close behind with an MP5k and some steel toed shitkickers :D

i think you all misunderstood. what i meant was that ill dress like a normal person because the terrorist looked normal. that photos of that muhameed atta guy in the airport had him in khakis and a button down shirt with a normal haircut no beard and a jacket i think. my point was that i cant afford a real costume ill dress normal and call myself a terrorist. maybe i crossed the line but i didnt think i did. sorry if i offended ne one:(