Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CROBAR Project put to a DELAY this weekend.........

if you dont know allready........

after spending most of the weekend getting things in order for my own place, i was told by a friend of mine, who is the OWNER of the fondry space located on 28th st, that crobar managmnet hit a brick wall this weekend, when they noticed there is Severe structure Damage done to the building....everything was pulled out of the building that was able to be removed..and the opening is being set sometime in april...

after speaking to managment....i found out,

theres atleast 3 months of construction that will need to be done to insure the buildings safety.....

dont worry..lol it is still gonna open, but its deff being delayed....

this coming all from the sources mouth....ill keep everyone up-to date on what happens........

sorta sucks......but figures everything in NY takes forEVER TO OPEN!

lol

jaysea

Originally posted by jaysea

i mean, not to diss anyone, but isent this the kinda shit u find out, PRIOR TO PURCHASING a 3mill dollar BUILDING!?

WTF?

Oh yes, definitely. If I was going to drop that much money on a structure that I was later going to have to gut and redesign I'd sure as hell want to know where I stood when I purchased the building.

Then again, this is nightlife we're talking about here. If you think wall streets brand of truth is illogical, nightlife's would make you cry.

i here you....

i dont get it tho....a company of that size....with that much $$$

?how could they over look something like that?

i mean Severe Structure damage...is not a fucking hole in a roof.....it means.......the shit could fall down! lol

i know when i was venue hunting....the first thing u do when purchasing, or leasing a venue is......bring in some contracters u know....and trust and have them do a Very Routine check of things, just to make sure it is up to Standards........

and i could of sworn this was going to be a club like 5 years ago, but someone backed out of it, due to concerns of the Structure"

im gonna ask around.....

Stupid Stupid People....... LOL

6 more months.... of waiting for a new room to open

Wow. Major Structural damage, i.e. falling down is extremely hard to miss.....

I hope this is not an indication of how the club will be run in general. At Crobar Miami the bouncer asked my GF to "turn around" before he let us in.

I hope that management will adapt their policies NYC.

jaysea,

I have a building for sale in manhattan, its located at 415 Greenwich street and it is 190,000 square feet. And no, this is not a joke.

Asking $50M neg.

You seem to be tight with those guys, so let them know.

Contact me on PM for more info or to schedule a tour.

Joe

Originally posted by housedog

BassBoy What does this mean?

At Crobar Miami the bouncer asked my GF to "turn around" before he let us in.

He asked to look at your girl ass before he let you in?

Some people are sick as hell

vin-e

Yeah dude, there was a crowd of guys standing outside that weren't being allowed in because they didn't come with any girls. So when we rolled in the guy looked at me and my GF and kind of shrugged his shoulders like "what the fuck do I want?" and said some shit about her turning around to check her out. I was completely taken back by the balls on this guy and wanted to bounce but she was meeting some old friends inside. So she turned around, the guy was like "nice."

Then I got to pay a 60$ couple cover, pay 10$ for Frank's Vodka and O.J. concentrate and hear shitty music.

I fucking hate Miami sometimes.

Hey......yea PM me....ill send them your info....

im preatty sure tho, that there gonna work out the problem with the building..and he said prior, he does not plan on moving to another venue.. so well see....but yea....lol....

ehh, now im looking forward to limelight.....