Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk at Roxy - Friday, 11/1/02

DaVe

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent.

So whats everyone wearing tonight? I assume people will have the typical roxy blowout haircut with faded sunglasses. Also me and my girlfriend, (shes really blonde, youll see her) are looking for a triple kiss with another blonde girl so keep your eyes opened

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Dan no it is not $60 at the door. Who is the idiot that told you that?

Price is $50 and is staying as such. If people have a problem with the price I feel for you however I still say salary capping these DJs will prevent these problems.

And I hate to tell you "Twilo-ites" these same event promoter that were responsible for Fridays at Twilo. Back at Twilo didn't have to pay rental fees, and were supported by the venue. This is not the case here. Made is doing this with their own money. And their own promotional team. I have to respect that. They have earned my $50.

i actually support you with this. i mean, it upsets me cause i really have no money this week but at the same time when you think about how much it costs to get PVD, promotional costs and such, I wonder if it is possible for Made to break even with a party like this.

and additionally - ppl pay $40+ to see bands play all the time. i know i used to go to maybe 10 phish shows a year each costing $35 + tm. and that is a 3 hr show. $40 for a 6 hour set is comparable to that.

but it still upsets me to pay. :(

I CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO WILL PREVAIL PVD OR TIESTO ?????

WHERE IS THE MEETUP AT ???

IM 5'7 GREEN EYES, BROWN HAIR SPIKED IN FRONT.

ILL BE IN BLACK DIESEL SHIRT, JEANS, AND BLACK SHOES....

HERE IS MY PIC EVERYONE !!!

SAY HI IM NEW TO POSTING BUT AN OLD SCHOOL MEMBER :hat:

TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER !!! EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD TIME !!!

CIAO

MATT