Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Year's Eve

I was wondering if anyone has ever been on any of the cruises around NYC on New Year's Eve??? If you have been, was it any good? I am looking for something to do and thought the cruise would be cool... Or if you know of anything else, let me know.

I went on one of those cruises about 3 or 4 years ago. It was definitely a good time...different than most other things you might do for NYE. The only thing that sucked was needing to go out on deck every once in a while for some fresh air...and having it be about 10 below zero. Otherwise, there is a good mix as far as the crowd goes. Dancing for people who want to dance and a relaxed atmosphere in the other rooms. Hope this helps a little!

:D

• 3 weeks later...

It was ok; my friends and I went to one of those last year. Just bring lots of clothing to cover you up but not too much, because you might need to get rid of some whle you're dancing inside ;). Anyways, have fun and goodluck! Maybe I'll see you there. I live in NJ and I take the cruises on either the Manhatttan or the Hoboken area. so, Yeah, enjoy! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I went on one of the cruises, it was for the Paddle Wheel. I totally don't recommend it. It was a complete horror. First the ran out of liquor within the first hour, and there was not enough tables for everyone to sit down. You had to wait like 2 hours even to get on the boat. Plus the boat is small and really not enough space for anyone to hang out at all.....

If you are going to try a cruise, try one of the bigger ones, they would most likely be a whole better.....