Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Job....

Originally posted by roddigga

wanna start a rock band???? i can't sing but i can figure out how to play an intrument, my roomate was gene michaels last year for halloween, i can borrow his wig..........

who the fuck is Gene Michaels? I heard of Gene Simmons and Bret Michaels

yea I can do vocals and i play rhytm guitar. I used to sing every friday nite at Scooters in Howell for Karaoke Nite

Originally posted by thehype

who the fuck is Gene Michaels? I heard of Gene Simmons and Bret Michaels

yea I can do vocals and i play rhytm guitar. I used to sing every friday nite at Scooters in Howell for Karaoke Nite

yeah, yeah, yeah, so i fucked up the names of these fuken "ROCK STARS" you got the point though....................hey see hype, we got fuken groupies already..................we can be like that fuken banjo group on the factory flyers

Originally posted by mystify82281

yeah I could really use a job right now....my savings is depleting.....

But there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING by me!!! HELP!!!!!

I'll take anything............:blank:

hey hype... where have u been... plans for the show??? it's been complete chaos :cool:

i was at work from 4-10. i will respond to that post tommorw. Riverstreet on Friday?

Originally posted by thehype

i was at work from 4-10. i will respond to that post tommorw. Riverstreet on Friday?

You better! We missed you today! I thought you'd given up on us and our aspirations..... :laugh:

Yes I will be at Riverstreet on Friday, along with Dknybabe....

I'm excited, I think this is the first time I will actually meet some CP heads for a :beer: !!!!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

You better! We missed you today! I thought you'd given up on us and our aspirations..... :laugh:

Yes I will be at Riverstreet on Friday, along with Dknybabe....

I'm excited, I think this is the first time I will actually meet some CP heads for a :beer: !!!!!

god knows wit all the chaos that friday nite is goin to be, we will bump into each other and not realize it