Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Conspiracy Theory

revaluation

MOBILE, Ala., Oct. 29 — A plane carrying three U.S. senators bound for a campaign event in Missouri landed in Alabama after pilots reported problems with the landing gear, a Republican official said late Monday.

ANN WAGNER, co-chairwoman of the Republican National Committee and the Missouri Republican chairwoman, said that a plane carrying Senate Minority Leader Trent Lott, R-Miss., and Sens. Peter Fitzgerald, R-Ill., and Rick Santorum, R-Pa., reported problems with its landing gear and landed at Mobile.

A police report at Mobile Regional Airport indicated that a Challenger 250 landed safely Monday at 3:28 p.m. CST after reporting its landing gear was stuck.

Don't forget Carnahan last year, and then Wellstone on Fri.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

are you greyhound's bitch all a sudden? I saw your post on EZ telling Osta to take the bus to NY *lol*

:tongue:

:whip2:

man, i remember when living bac in mexico we used to take the bus everywhere. we once took a pleasurable 20 hr journey from monterrey to juarez in the middle of the summer and the a/c and toilet in the bus didnt work :blown:

Originally posted by vicman

:whip2:

man, i remember when living bac in mexico we used to take the bus everywhere. we once took a pleasurable 20 hr journey from monterrey to juarez in the middle of the summer and the a/c and toilet in the bus didnt work :blown:

Woah! That MUST have sucked!

Originally posted by vicman

you bet it did, and you can just imagine the condition of the bathrooms in the bus stations that we stopped in :puke:

I spent the whole summer in Mexico once and I took the bus from Cerro Azul, Veracruz to Mexico City... 10 hours! What the hell was I thinkin'?

Plus the drive into Mexico City is a winding road uphill for about 3 hours because of its high elevation. I don't think I've ever felt that sick again in my life!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I spent the whole summer in Mexico once and I took the bus from Cerro Azul, Veracruz to Mexico City... 10 hours! What the hell was I thinkin'?

Plus the drive into Mexico City is a winding road uphill for about 3 hours because of its high elevation. I don't think I've ever felt that sick again in my life!

If those buses rides are anything like in the movies...they must have been hell!

Its been a long time since I took a bus inter-city in India (at least 8 years ago), but I think it was a 6 or 7 hour journey. We couldn't get the "deluxe" bus (it was full) so we had to go with the regular one - it SUCKED! It was also overnight, so here I was trying to sleep on a very uncomfortable seat, with no headrest, a bus driver zig-zaging his way through traffic, on a road filled with potholes! Oh, no AC to top it off, but that was one advantage of driving at night - it was slightly cooler!

We learned our lesson - TAKE THE TRAIN!