Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween party with Saeed+Tom B this Thursday

spinsaikel

Originally posted by spinsaikel

So who's going to this? It should be fun. As usual, for guestlists requests email me. but send it in soon. Preferabley by 5pm thursday. I might end up here since Sasha demands $25 upfront.

I'll probably end up at Red 'cause I don't want to spend the $$ to see sasha at a place that is apparently not very large and closes at 2... List peas :)

Originally posted by magic8ball

Where's it at???? Red???

Can you put me and my best friend on the guest list? What time would I have to get there by? Whats your email??? Sasha is too far for me on a Thursday.

alicia you kill me!:laugh: . i pm like 3 times with my email address. check your private messages!!!

Originally posted by goldenman

guesslist for red? you are joking right? the place is so small:laugh:

i wont find out if i am going until 9pm thursday.....i have to meet vixenfoxxy... put me on the gueslist and my friend; if you can ;)

hey, you're on the guestlist. j/k. now that was a joke. guestlist for red is no joke. that place may not that big but it's still a nice place to just relax and listen to good house music.