Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Grand Theft Auto : Vice City

I am all the way out in beautiful Santa Barbara, California.

My friend's friends had the game and brought it by last night and drank some fuckin beers. I found out the weapons cheat and i'll tell you kids.R2, R2, R1, R2, L1, R2, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up.

It doesn't give you every weapon, but you get a bunch.

HOLY SHIT..........LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Printer friendly version

Drop A Tank From The Sky

Platform: Playstation 2

Code: 21489

Press O(6), R2, L2, L1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle.

Alternate Outfits

Code: 21495

Left, down, right, up, L1, L2, right, down, left, up.

Cadillac

Code: 21494

Press start. After press start press, Left, right, triangle, circle, L1, R2, R1, L2.

Full Health

Code: 21493

Go anywhere and press r2, r2, L1, R1, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up.

To Spawn A F22

Code: 21492

You must be standing near an airfield: Hold L1 and R1, and press Triange, Circle(6), Triange, Square. It should appear next to you.

Play As Fido

Code: 21490

Beat the game and press L1, R1, then Square, O, Triangle, X, then L1.

All Weapons

Code: 21488

Press R1, R2, X(3), R1, R2.

Swim Under Water

Code: 21487

To swim under water press R2, R2, L1, O, Left, Right, R2.

All Cash

Code: 21491

To get lots of cash pause the game & press Triangle, square, triangle, square, circle.

Infinite Armor

Code: 21486

Press L1,R1,R2,L2,Triangle(7),Square (9).

Originally posted by ou812

You say that now....................but you know you'll be using it:aright:

I beat GTA3 with no cheats (still haven't completed 100 packages, rampages, vigilante missions, etc)..

But if I ever got REALLY stuck I'd go to gamefaqs.com and get some tips off an FAQ.

All I got to say is, after playing GTA:VC for a couple hours last night...how SIIIIICK are the motorcycles???

yeah dude the bikes are dope. The best is if you are getting away from the cops and they lay down a spike strip. Hit it with a bike and go fucking flying.

sooo dope.

and cheat codes are fun. I don't agree with the infinite armor and stuff that makes you invinsible. but they weapons and planes and shit are cool.

i'm picking up a copy thursday. anyone pick up the GTA soundtrack(they're selling it @ Virgin megastore)

i've played demos for almost a month now. i can't wait to play the full game.... how many of u stay home for the weekend ignoring your cell phones?

if they ever have the GTA4 and it has the online option... then it's gonna be soooooo on.

getting off subject.

Anyone have SOCOM?(how is it?)

After about 6 hours of game time (only a couple of missions completed...the rest of the time was spent wandering) I can say this..

VC is great. There's no doubt about that. It's better in most ways than GTA3. However, it *is* just more of the same. Graphics slightly polished, better gun-aiming system. It feels like an add-on to GTA3, and that's fine. Maybe when a true sequel like GTA4 arrives (PLEASE let it be on XBOX) then there will be more of a reason to be excited.

The two best features so far: the kick-ass soundtrack and the motorcycles:D

VICE CITY IS GREAT ITS SOO REALISTIC HOW YOU CAN BASH IN CARS AND STAB PEOPLE AND THE KNIFE STAYS IN THEM AND U TAKE IT OUT

THERE ARE A FEW THINGS I DONT LIKE

I DONT LIKE HOW U HAVE TO REPLACE WEAPONS LIKE IF U HAVE THE BAT AND U WANT A KNIFE U HAVE TO DROP THE BAT THATS STUPID AND IN THIS GAME THERE ARE SOOOO MANY COPS JUST WALKIN AROUND

I LIKE IN THIS GAME HOW THERE ARE MADD BACK ALLYS ITS EASY TO GET RID OF COPS

P.S

I PICKED UP THE STATERGY GUIDE ITS PRETTY HELPFULL

Originally posted by whytevinyl

senestro13

damn socom, that game seems like its even harder to find, I feel like ive been just about everywhere, and nobody has it.

if your in midtown u might want to try games-n-james on broadway and 40th. if not your best bet is to buy your games on line.:eek:

i gotta get the PS2 online component, Socom, madden '03, hitman 2, the thing, Smackdown: shut your mouth, james bond 007:nightfire(GC) and star wars clone wars(Gc)

anyone seen any working demos for Halo2, yet? s far out of everything coming out that's all that looks interesting to me for the x-box.

anyone care about the next tomb raider, mortal kombat and/or contra games coming out? :rolleyes: why are they still keeping these series alive? :rolleyes:

I've had my system since May and bought GTA3 with it but yet never beat it.

I left off on the last level..with the dodo plane and shit but just never played it again.

should i beat GTA3 1st (is the ending cool) then buy it or should i just buy Vice city..and how much cooler is it than GTA3 like comparison wise?