Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos Deko Saturday Roll Call ..

Werd

It's going to get crazy in that house

were going to *****, **** and ********

like mofu*kers and then Jarmenio and danfury I will let you ***,

******* ** ******* if you no what I'm talking about;)

We will

:beer: to that and do a :pint: of that

Joe will be :peeright: all night long

Denny the :dj: is going to have us:clap: ing all night long

I think ********* will be all good:aright:

we can all :party: to that

Originally posted by ericone

OH NO TEMPSKID IS GOING....GONNA GET UGLY!:idea:

you know it..............it's going to get real ugly

is that roddigga fool going ?

The reunion of the Belmar warriors..............stay out of are way people

see you there Eric :hat:

Originally posted by tempkid

you know it..............it's going to get real ugly

is that roddigga fool going ?

The reunion of the Belmar warriors..............stay out of are way people

see you there Eric :hat:

yo son, i got it under control. i'm callin' rod tonight to coax his bitch ass into going. im gonna be on my best behavior saturday....or try at least. see ya then. im gonna go early to hear if the moo has any musical game

Originally posted by ericone

yo son, i got it under control. i'm callin' rod tonight to coke his bitch ass into going. im gonna be on my best behavior saturday....or try at least. see ya then. im gonna go early to hear if the moo has any musical game

ha ha ha ha, so your gonna "coke" my ass into going huh.......??? well i guess it worked, no need to pull my arm,...... denny def. stalks me,!!!! he hear's i'm somewhere and he spins that night, pretty fuken weird, fri. riverstreet, saturday deko, aint i a tool, ......ericone "HOLLA" see yall there.............and i'm with ya with the "best behavior" thing, cause i don't think denny is gonna play "kiss" again to save my life and bring me back to earth like he did last time!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

ha ha ha ha, so your gonna "coke" my ass into going huh.......??? well i guess it worked, no need to pull my arm,...... denny def. stalks me,!!!! he hear's i'm somewhere and he spins that night, pretty fuken weird, fri. riverstreet, saturday deko, aint i a tool, ......ericone "HOLLA" see yall there.............and i'm with ya with the "best behavior" thing, cause i don't think denny is gonna play "kiss" again to save my life and bring me back to earth like he did last time!!!!

lol Coax or coke... Either one will do :laugh:

Originally posted by roddigga

Ohhh if thats the case that your goin to both Riverstreet and Deko this weekend. Its time for THE HYPE to collect