Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
faith11878

Help $30,0000

I need some help...My company has to put together a package to be auctioned off to help raise money for cancer. They have 30,000 to spend on a vacation for 4-6 people in the month of July next year. They want to go to 3 different places. Any suggestions?

So far I have been given the following:

Ibiza

Rio

Thailand

They want something exotic...Where would you go for about 2 weeks? Thanks for the help :D

Originally posted by faith11878

I need some help...My company has to put together a package to be auctioned off to help raise money for cancer. They have 30,000 to spend on a vacation for 4-6 people in the month of July next year. They want to go to 3 different places. Any suggestions?

Ibiza

Rio

Thailand

They want something exotic...Where would you go for about 2 weeks? Thanks for the help :D

Ibiza, bora bora, or that island off the coast of greece...

Ibiza

Rio

Thailand

Ibiza

Rio

Thailand