Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Digweed Thanksgiving Eve

glad to know, you guys finally SEALED THE DEAL ;)

this night is going to be insane, finally, DIGGERS will be ripping the turntables instead of just hanging out.....:eek:

CORRECTION FOR THE LAST POST......IT WILL BE 25 dollars IN ADVANCE............

I know its still a month away, but what a night to mark ur calendars for!!!!!

LAST YEARS HEADLINES WAS DT AT SF, THIS YEAR, IT WILL BE DIGWEED AT THE FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a treat we are all in for, DIGWEED spinning to prolly 6am, and then the boys, LES, ripping it into afterhours..........I CAN'T F'ING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Centro fly HELPS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIF

Originally posted by roha3000

That place is going to be a mad house. It is going to be like 150 degrees in there. But screw it, LES and Digweed for $30 bucks. I am there!!!

def will be a mad house...BUT AS YOU SAID, IT WILL BE F'ING WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides, its going to be 25 NOT 30 BEANS !!!!!!!

thanks guys, we worked really hard to make this happen, and john decided to do this venue over a larger venue which was offering more money, which is HUGE of him...we knew how much it meant to people here in nyc to bring him back and its taken 2 months to make it happen, but we're all very excited about this night...the tickets are 25 pre sold which guarantees entrance, and will be 30 at the door...and yea it will be hot that night so dress appropriately! we'll make sure the a/c is pumping!