Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opus @ platinum..tonight..who's in??

John Michaels and Steve LeTigre will be spinning all night @ Platinum this evening. Expect good house music all night from this duo. Steve is a bit more on the groovy side, John a bit more tribal...will be a good combo.

Last week was solid... watermelon matinis and $4 stoli drinks kept the crowd just off center....to say the least.

BG, Yarin, Shonette, Laurie...you all better be there!!!

Till Later.....

Nice to meet you John Micahels :eek: AND Greyskyy, I can't belive you were with a girl I knew from back in the DAY... sMALL sMALL WORLD...... my sister said that she'll teach you a few break moves next time she runs into you................ :D

John Michaels def. dropped some great beats for the short time I was there........... I was diggin' it ...........

Gary I really really miss your ass man...............

The watermelon Martini's were mighty mighty tasty...............

Glad I made it a stop on our bar-hop-along-athon...................

:D

Originally posted by johnmichaels

It was nice to meet you as well... Those fruit martinis are TROUBLE. My guest DJ, Steve LeTigre killed it for most of the night I'll spin a bit more next week. hope you will make it next week, maybe BG won't have to be at that "Superclub" Queens :) and he can make an appearance as well. Till next week

big love

JM

What no love?? WTF happened to you old screen name? john_michaels0492??? u forgot the password?? i'm done. drunk

done

drunk

done

i'll be at plat. peace!

oh yeah. wednesdayt was fuckin cool s hell. i loveed the atmosphere, good vibe, good music, good people, good dancing. !! see ya.

Originally posted by perns2002

Nice to meet you John Micahels :eek: AND Greyskyy, I can't belive you were with a girl I knew from back in the DAY... sMALL sMALL WORLD...... my sister said that she'll teach you a few break moves next time she runs into you................ :D

John Michaels def. dropped some great beats for the short time I was there........... I was diggin' it ...........

Gary I really really miss your ass man...............

The watermelon Martini's were mighty mighty tasty...............

Glad I made it a stop on our bar-hop-along-athon...................

:D

perns, u were there on wed? goin' next wed???

it was super nice meeting you last night! we should all go out together sometime! woo hoo.

where do u live? we can carpool! hehehe :laugh: