Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your dog going to be for Halloween??

Originally posted by angelicious

Mine is going to be the Badest Darn Cowboy on the block. lol

what s your's?

or is it gonna be the little choo wa wa (how ever the fuck you spell it) in the taco bell comercials???.............oh i forgot it already is the dog in the taco bell commercials....................your not serious jo jo, the "badest darn cowboy on the block" there is no blocks in mexico, and there is no cowboys, you mean it's gonna be the baddest "landscaper" on the dirt road, like all the other mehicano's..........i'll see ya at deko, hiding behind tempswhore...........

Originally posted by elens73178

My little Pug Romeo is going to be a Cowboy too!

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm dressing up like a cowboy too, i got these denim slacks w/ my but cheaks cut out, i can't wait to wear them to angelicious's anal halloween party, are you all going??? you can gring your pets too, it'll be soooo much fun!!!! PM me for guest list to "ANGELICIOUS'S ANAL HALLOWEEN PARTY" bring your pets!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm dressing up like a cowboy too, i got these denim slacks w/ my but cheaks cut out, i can't wait to wear them to angelicious's anal halloween party, are you all going??? you can gring your pets too, it'll be soooo much fun!!!! PM me for guest list to "ANGELICIOUS'S ANAL HALLOWEEN PARTY" bring your pets!!!

Everyone dont listen to ASSHOLE here, He's a LOSER. :mad:

Can you leave me alone and stop calling me too, dont you wonder why I dont want to go shopping with you or why I dont return your phone calls, Dont you get the hint, I DONT LIKE YOU.

TempKid HELLLPPPP!!!!!