Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm the only one......

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I mean Im prob gonna check out Roger Sanchez at Discotheque, then hit up CEntro for therebash. Too much goin on tonite..sorry about the confusion.

haha no prob!

There is to much going on tonight and I'm only one person.

I would love to check out Rydell's and Tooch's party

Metro for Ink

Cox at Roxy

Vodohoo, what ever the name to support baddass

Local bar/club to hang with a bunch of crazy local fucks

But it's Centro and maybe a slight chance of Cox early mornig at Roxy.

Have fun everybody where ever you go and be safe:D

Originally posted by tempkid

...going to Centro tonight:confused:

whats a matter with the Jersey crew

Cento thurs is the best party right now in all of the city.

I'll give you guys a review and tell you how good it was tomorrow

some of us have to wake up for work and actually function.....god i hate working....:blown: it 930 and im getting ready for bed wtf

Originally posted by ericone

u crackhead, i went to this party all of august and september and never saw ur gay ass there. hahaha, hope it was a good time. im retired from weekday outing, unless it's to lookers or breathless.

Last night was the best!!!!!!!!

It was a great crowd, it was nice to meet girls that didn't speak a word of english. It was good to go out and meet people that weren't from Jersey. Met people from Ireland, Russia, spain, and germany. the music was great. These guys LES are going to blow up in the internatinol scale. Even the bouncers were cool, it was all good at the end of the night when they swamped me like I was doing something wrong. They took all my money, but after I talked to them and told them they got the wrong guy, they gave me all my shit back and apoligised and one even brought me a drink. If you never tryed this party out, check it out. I don't go out on thurs to much like I used to, but when I do go out.>>>>>>THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE

Did I tell you how great this place was

It gets a 10 out of 10

These guys LES are going to blow up in the internatinol scale......

If you never tryed this party out, check it out. I don't go out on thurs to much like I used to, but when I do go out.>>>>>>THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE

Did I tell you how great this place was

It gets a 10 out of 10

and yes i agree that Centro on thursdays is great. but dammit why Thursday?! :mad: i wish this party was on a friday or even better yet Saturday. id be there every week instead of just occassionaly. . Woman has work on fridays

I was there too last night!!! We went after Deko but didn't get there until like 4:30... I remember thinking in my head that BMW4Jay might be there but I didn't see anyone that I recognized. Tempkid I didn't know you were there!!! :( Besides it was too dark in there anyway, I wouldn't have seen anyone if I tried. I had a good time though for the hour and a half that I was there! :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I was there too last night!!! We went after Deko but didn't get there until like 4:30... I remember thinking in my head that BMW4Jay might be there but I didn't see anyone that I recognized. Tempkid I didn't know you were there!!! :( Besides it was too dark in there anyway, I wouldn't have seen anyone if I tried. I had a good time though for the hour and a half that I was there! :D

I can't believe you were there and I didn't see you!!!!!

I left at 5:30am. after 4am I was in the vip room so thats probaly why we didn't run into each other. To bad your not VIP material yet. One day maybe. But I'm suprised I didn't run into you when I went to get my jacket down stairs.

See you tomorrow at Deko:D

To bad your not VIP material yet. One day maybe. But I'm suprised I didn't run into you when I went to get my jacket down stairs.

See you tomorrow at Deko:D

I remember walking past the VIP room and wondering why I wasn't allowed to go in there! Someday, tempkid, someday...

Anyway you probably didn't run into us at the coat check cause we had some guy wait in line and get our jackets for us... too bad you can't have a hook up like THAT. :tongue:

Oh and I'm not going to Deko anymore cause I forgot I had to work... but we made a last minute plan change to go to Riverstreet tonight... are you going????? :D