Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The P.M.S, has landed @ 643

funketeer

Now, this is totally unoficial information and therefore it should be treated as such...completely off the record ;)

I had the most amazing halloween bash ever! I received a 411 early thursday about P.M.S. kicking it @ 643 for halloween and to be honest...I marked it on my schedule merely out of loyalty to my boys Mono and Duque...much to my amazement...showing up, resulted on a classic night I will hardly forget.

Let me tell you how P.M.S. @ 643 Washington turned out to be.

Sequence of events in chronological order:

8am to 8pm: Funk works his ass offf!!!

8pm to 11pm: Funk gets together with some friends at Finnegan's and drinks 4 rum and cokes ( checking of course, all the costumes...fun, fun, fun )

11:20pm to 11:30pm: power walk to 643 Washington

11:30pm to 03:00am: dance my ass off to Francisco "Mono" Henao and Chris Duque's master tracks!!!

Off the motherfucking hook!!!

Now...here is where I get serious my fellow CPers...I have been telling you repeteadly and stubornly about these two guys for quite a while now...and I must admit, 50% was merely out loyalty and the other half was out of pure and honest satisfaction...personal, of course.

I danced with a french girl named Barbie ( from Saint Tropez...an angel ), I saw J > my favourite girl in the world, I had my rum and cokes, I listened to my DJs of choice, I hanged out with an extremely well mannered and well vibed crowd, I was taken care off by the most courteous bartenders and then...danced my ass of some more.

Da Funketeer was in full effect!!!

I made a comment to Marco sometime during the night...I told him that the place look like the interior of a Boeing 747 and sounded like the interior of a JBL studio monitor.

Yo Marco Davalos, this time I have nothing to tell but...respect brotha!

I'm ready for my next P.M.S.

get the funk out! :cool:

ps. good to see lots of CPers in the house!

del1.gif

Originally posted by funketeer

Now, this is totally unoficial information and therefore it should be treated as such...completely off the record ;)

I had the most amazing halloween bash ever! I received a 411 early thursday about P.M.S. kicking it @ 643 for halloween and to be honest...I marked it on my schedule merely out of loyalty to my boys Mono and Duque...much to my amazement...showing up, resulted on a classic night I will hardly forget.

Let me tell you how P.M.S. @ 643 Washington turned out to be.

Sequence of events in chronological order:

8am to 8pm: Funk works his ass offf!!!

8pm to 11pm: Funk gets together with some friends at Finnegan's and drinks 4 rum and cokes ( checking of course, all the costumes...fun, fun, fun )

11:20pm to 11:30pm: power walk to 643 Washington

11:30pm to 03:00am: dance my ass off to Francisco "Mono" Henao and Chris Duque's master tracks!!!

Off the motherfucking hook!!!

Now...here is where I get serious my fellow CPers...I have been telling you repeteadly and stubornly about these two guys for quite a while now...and I must admit, 50% was merely out loyalty and the other half was out of pure and honest satisfaction...personal, of course.

I danced with a french girl named Barbie ( from Saint Tropez...an angel ), I saw J > my favourite girl in the world, I had my rum and cokes, I listened to my DJs of choice, I hanged out with an extremely well mannered and well vibed crowd, I was taken care off by the most courteous bartenders and then...danced my ass of some more.

Da Funketeer was in full effect!!!

I made a comment to Marco sometime during the night...I told him that the place look like the interior of a Boeing 747 and sounded like the interior of a JBL studio monitor.

Yo Marco Davalos, this time I have nothing to tell but...respect brotha!

I'm ready for my next P.M.S.

get the funk out! :cool:

ps. good to see lots of CPers in the house!

del1.gif

Got back from an amazing trip to Costa Rica, explored the nature with three other friends and got back yesterday afternoon.

I had a meesage at home, a halloween party thrown by the guys of Phat Music Sessions at 643 Washington. I was, what?? Had no idea my fav party had stopped being held at Lola. That's what it takes to be in touch with nature. No need of computers or news, but coming back to reality, I was certainly hurt. As I was also informed late last night that Ongaku was also gone, WTF!!!

I headed to 643 with one thing clear. I always have a great time, and the music is the best any promoter can buy.

But last night was completely out of hand. Never seen in Miami a Halloween party going off with the vibe I found last night. Of course dressing up for halloween already gives the night a high expectation, but...this party was offdahookkkkkk

Mono started the night, a live performance by Tony and Nicole (my respects Tony, you are a scientists of live tech) and ended up with Chris. Now, the first vynil Chris dropped, mixed with the last sounds Tony dropped, deserved Joe Robbie in full capacity. No jokes. No BS.

Last night I reevaluaed my party scene. There is an uplifting talent in Mono and Chris. Funky tech-house was the medium, exploiting vibe the result. Can't stop thinking how amazing the night was. And always the funkiest, down to earth girls I have seen in SOBE in years happen to show up at PMS. I'm more convinced than ever that Marco's work pays off every time he throws a party. Last night was another word of mouth invitation. The place filled up three times at least over the night. At 5:00 a.m. when Chris stopped the music, the dancefloor was full.

I'm glad to see PMS kicking the way it did last night. I was worried when I learned only yesterday that they were not going to be at Lola anymore. But now I understand what Marco told me last night, this party can go to any venue. Because the most difficult venue off all on the beach is Lola. Far, in the middle of nowhere, a huge bar with a dancefloor, a discoball and three pool tables. Oh, and two restrooms.

I simply feel soooooooo happy to see that as a team, Phat Music Sessions is as alive as ever. Thank you for an amazing nite guys. My feet and my hangover say it all.

First of all, thanks Funketeer for the review on the party last night. It was a beautiful night of music, customes and friends, with an intense vibe.

Just for the records, last night's was just an event we organized. The party was huge, but that doesn't mean that we have anchored a night there. We had more people than in any of our nites when we were at Lola. And considering the events Spin and Lola had organized, I can feel more than happy with the outcome tonite.

I have to thank Gerard and Hugo for their inmense help. What a difference it is to work together as a team with a venue.

I apologize for not having posted a thread for this event. It was meant to be underground. Not one flier, not one poster, not one ad, just underground networking. Next time though, I will PM the CPers who have learned to appreciate what Chris and Mono can do to a dancefloor.

MD

Originally posted by marcodavalos

First of all, thanks Funketeer for the review on the party last night. It was a beautiful night of music, customes and friends, with an intense vibe.

Just for the records, last night's was just an event we organized. The party was huge, but that doesn't mean that we have anchored a night there. We had more people than in any of our nites when we were at Lola. And considering the events Spin and Lola had organized, I can feel more than happy with the outcome tonite.

I have to thank Gerard and Hugo for their inmense help. What a difference it is to work together as a team with a venue.

I apologize for not having posted a thread for this event. It was meant to be underground. Not one flier, not one poster, not one ad, just underground networking. Next time though, I will PM the CPers who have learned to appreciate what Chris and Mono can do to a dancefloor.

MD

Marco....

Got some e-mails for you last night at the party. Check your messages. And thanks again.