Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny @ Spin First in comments!

pod

Just got home.....dAMMM........Halloween was a bender....Danny played a very intense set...tuff...tribal..techno...pounding...mighty impressed..nothing beats "Could you be Loved at 5AM ..and Danny droped his nu Science Dept at the end..tooo much to mention....

Dan...tell me there were no pictures....

Jesse and Meli...had the best costumes...props to Jesse for dressing up as a cheerleader...

Stacy enjoy NY....we should be up in a couple of months....

You can bet your ass I got some pics. Shoulda shot one of Jesse doing the 'gas station' story. That one goes down in CP history, Jesse. :laugh: Apparently Jesse was getting whistled at while pumping gas (he was in a wig and cheerleader costume). CLASSIC. The funny part was watching how Jesse played up the attention. :laugh::laugh: Meli, PUT THAT WOMAN IN HER PLACE and show her who wears the PANTS, girl!!!! :laugh:

LAST NIGHT WAS Laughs laugh and more laughs. The music was AMAZING too!!! Oscar dropped some FABULOUS tracks (NICE NICE NICE, mr DJ :D ) and Danny was just....... WOW....

I finally got to meet, sunnyhost, extreme1, guyman, oscarg, koky, and a few others. GREAT TO MEET YOU GUYS!!!!! :D

I wish I had also been able to make it out to Lola but my feet were killing me and Chris had to be up for work @ 6:30 this morning. Needless to say we were on our way home by 3:15am :( Responsibility SUCKS, eh?

Originally posted by bbflux

The funny part was watching how Jesse played up the attention.

:laugh: :laugh: ...i am never dressing up in "drag" again...all the guys kept touching my ass and trying to lift up my skirt, i would tell them "You have to pay first honey!!!"...great night, huge CP attendance...great beats from DH all night long, i didnt stop moving all night long!!! danny ripped Spin apart all night long...but of course Oscar G tore Spin apart as well (when doesnt this man rip the roof off of clubs?)....Oscar played that Kravitz song "are you gonna go my way?" great great tracks....partied hard in the VIP and mingled with the "common folk" at the bar behind the booth:tongue: ...overall a great night....Me, Meli, Digital, Stacy, Sobeton, David Alexander and Kano (from 88.1 mainframe show) closed out the club....danny threw in Bob Marley's "Could you be loved?" (original people, no remix!!) we fawkin' flipped!!! i havent heard that song in years!!!! danny continues to be my fav. dj cuz of his versatility, just when u think that two diff. styles of music (reggae and tech. house/prog. house) cant be mixed into together...danny proves it can!! truly a pleasure watching this man operate!! oh, and danny wearing an afro was also pretty funny!!

great hanging with: Sobeton, Meli, Xtreme-1, Koky, Mimid, Digital, BBflux, Calix, Pod, Biz, David Alexander, Sunnyhost (digital has ur hat!!) and Guyman and his wife (great costumes!! your wife def. pulled that see through body suit off bro;) )......great meeting: stacy (we have to hang again before you go to NYC), Kano (i will listen to your show on Monday, i swear) and Oscar G (cant say enough about u, and next time you see me its as MRMATAS, not MRS. MATAS like u said)

JESSE'S DRESSING IN DRAG TIPS #201:

dont wear a skirt!!! when straight men are drunk, even if they know ur a man...they still try to lift up ur skirt to get a peak!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: :laugh: ...i am never dressing up in "drag" again...all the guys kept touching my ass and trying to lift up my skirt, i would tell them "You have to pay first honey!!!"...great night, huge CP attendance...great beats from DH all night long, i didnt stop moving all night long!!! danny ripped Spin apart all night long...but of course Oscar G tore Spin apart as well (when doesnt this man rip the roof off of clubs?)....Oscar played that Kravitz song "are you gonna go my way?" great great tracks....partied hard in the VIP and mingled with the "common folk" at the bar behind the booth:tongue: ...overall a great night....Me, Meli, Digital, Stacy, Sobeton, David Alexander and Kano (from 88.1 mainframe show) closed out the club....danny threw in Bob Marley's "Could you be loved?" (original people, no remix!!) we fawkin' flipped!!! i havent heard that song in years!!!! danny continues to be my fav. dj cuz of his versatility, just when u think that two diff. styles of music (reggae and tech. house/prog. house) cant be mixed into together...danny proves it can!! truly a pleasure watching this man operate!! oh, and danny wearing an afro was also pretty funny!!

great hanging with: Sobeton, Meli, Koky, Mimid, Digital, BBflux, Calix, Pod, Biz, David Alexander, Sunnyhost (digital has ur hat!!) and Guyman and his wife (great costumes!! your wife def. pulled that see through body suit off bro;) )......great meeting: stacy (we have to hang again before you go to NYC), Kano (i will listen to your show on Monday, i swear) and Oscar G (cant say enough about u, and next time you see me its as MRMATAS, not MRS. MATAS like u said)

JESSE'S DRESSING IN DRAG TIPS #201:

dont wear a skirt!!! when straight men are drunk, even if they know ur a man...they still try to lift up ur skirt to get a peak!!!

good review Jesse.. :), and I never touched your skirt.. you where just being a hoe all nite..:laugh::D

Originally posted by davidalexander

Jesse and Meli...had the best costumes...props to Jesse for dressing up as a cheerleader...

Dude. You've go balls.....no BOOBS.....no balls...... I'm not sure~!!!!

Sorry I did not get to meet everyone. Sami and I were Focked UP.

Biz, good time, good people and good tunes!

danny is the SHIT.

quality beats that mov'd my ass the entire night.

great hang'n w/ the usual peeps...gonna miss u guys

nice meet'ng jesse (gulity of skirt theft too), meli, guyman, koky, sunnyhost, david, & kano aka vodka tonic (guys don't forget to look me up next time you're in nyc)

joey> wasn't the same w/o you

marcos> u fuck'ng rawk...luv'd the get up

tony> thank you :)

oscar> check your pms

biz> check your email

It was the best halloween I've ever had.. i barely made it to my 7:30 am flight to Chicago after dropping DH back at the hotel.. I am very happy to hear everyone had this great of a time.. i came up here to Chitown bragging about it to our friends at crobar chicago on friday night, shit, they even heard about it..

dm

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Sunnyhost (digital has ur hat!!)!

OMG!!! I thought that thing was a goner! lololol. How the hec did he end up with it??? I remember giving it to you and meli for a pic towards the end of the night and then....??? ..I realized I didn't have it anymore when I got outside. lol. Oh well...now I know where it is...thanks for the info! hee hee.

Anyways, I can't complain at all...I had a great great time:D Everyone's costumes rocked, the music was aaaaawesome and it was great seeing the people from on here who I already knew and it was great meeting Meli, Leo, Barbie, Koky, Guyman, Nick, Lor, Chris and...I know there were others, but I can't remember right now =o/ I wish I could've stayed longer, but my feet were hating me and I had to leave to Palatka Florida at 5am. (yup..slept the whooole way up...lol) Anyways, it was an overall good time!!!:grin3: