Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl CoX @ RoXy REview****

Oh my god, HOLY SHIT, OH MY GOD , HOLY SHIT. Carl COx has to be the sickest man in the world. He completly ripped up the shit so hard the speakers were breaking and about to fall on people. He did play like 2 or 3 songs twice which was sick or many people not, but whatever that shit was ridiculous. He played some old school shit and some new shit. He owed that to us because he didnt perform at Area 2. well whavever just got back 6:24 , I got some ill pics and videos if anyone wants to see , Drop my a email , Biatch1981@netscape.net or Biatch1981 - AIM

Peace out

Joe D

Hi.......

Guess who was "CARRIED" Out of roxy last night.... LOL

YEA i was..........

so drunk.....lost all my friends......went to the bar, went threw a hundreed bucks.......

4:45am........supposevly carried out and left on side walk....

im not kidding......now im at WORK

And i think im still drunk....

huh

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Oh my god, HOLY SHIT, OH MY GOD , HOLY SHIT. Carl COx has to be the sickest man in the world. He completly ripped up the shit so hard the speakers were breaking and about to fall on people. He did play like 2 or 3 songs twice which was sick or many people not, but whatever that shit was ridiculous. He played some old school shit and some new shit. He owed that to us because he didnt perform at Area 2. well whavever just got back 6:24 , I got some ill pics and videos if anyone wants to see , Drop my a email , Biatch1981@netscape.net or Biatch1981 - AIM

Peace out

Joe D

First time experiencing Cox?