Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOTTIE of the month (NOVEMBER)!!!

wasup fellas it's the roddigga, and starting this month i'm gonna name a hottie of the MONTH................and for this month, the HOTTIE OF THE MONTH AWARD goes too..............."ANGELICIOUS".........feel free to give your thaughts on this months HOTTIE!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

Is it ture that you call her up all the time to go shopping digga ?

shopping!!! hell yeah she buys me my gear!!!, then afterwards mows my lawn, that's why she is hottie of the month!!! she mows it in this hot pink bikini, slammin kid, slammin.......

Originally posted by santaforeal

i think someone said that the girl in the genie outfit was a scores dancer. she was smoking!!!!!!! oh and again if anyone knows the girl who was tiki barber or the week as indian ;) TELL ME!!

she is a scores dancer....i wasn't tryin to blow up her spot though. too late i guess. :laugh:

i don't have a pic of deelite. i don't even really know her. someone else on the board probably does somewhere. actually i think shortbus keeps a framed one of her next to him while sleeps, next to his blankie. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Here is a picture of Angelicious:

DSCN2850.jpeg

and again in Halloween mode......................Badass is one lucky pimp ehhhh?....................and on a side note, I heard he's recently been taken off the CIA's terrorist watch list

2001_0610_023040AA.jpeg

Aww I got a nomination I feel special... thanks DogeKid.. Now I remember meeting you.. It was all too confusing meeting people with costumes without, trying to find people I knew but were dressed up.

And DonDiesel - I will post a pic of myself when I was 2 in Superwoman Underoo's.

:-)

Aww I got a nomination I feel special... thanks DogeKid.. Now I remember meeting you.. It was all too confusing meeting people with costumes without, trying to find people I knew but were dressed up.

And DonDiesel - I will post a pic of myself when I was 2 in Superwoman Underoo's.

:-)

Originally posted by deeelite1

deeelite1.....can you post a pic of yourself now wearing that same pair of undies you had when you were 2.......that would be hot!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by roddigga

wasup fellas it's the roddigga, and starting this month i'm gonna name a hottie of the MONTH................and for this month, the HOTTIE OF THE MONTH AWARD goes too..............."ANGELICIOUS".........feel free to give your thaughts on this months HOTTIE!!!

You are SICK IN THE HEAD ROD!!!!!:mad:

You have serious problems, where do you come up with this stuff.

BUT AWWW, thanks guys :D;) but Rod who, where, what, what the heck is wrong with you? I give up theres no hope.