Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Automatic Erection

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

Has this happened to any of you guys? When you see a chick, you automatically get erect?

Girls has this happened to you, when a guy you havent seen in the longest, gets hard when you first see them:tongue:

ya it happens to me. matter of fact when i saw you last night...

haha LIAR!:tongue:;)

hey what were you supposed to be last night?

something i could afford:laugh: i wasnt really supposed to be anything. all i could afford was some facepaint and a black lipstick so i searched online and found a pic of wes borland from limp bizkit, it looked cool so i tried to do that. problem is that i couldnt really talk last night cuz my face was painted still. the paint dried leaving me with a face that couldnt move, cant smile cant talk cant do nothin, i wsant really able to talk till i got sweaty from dancing, that made the paint soft again...you were drunk by the time i said hello right?

Has this happened to any of you guys? When you see a chick, you automatically get erect?

Girls has this happened to you, when a guy you havent seen in the longest, gets hard when you first see them:tongue:

yea when i first saw the pic of your rack it happened then i had too......................:D :D :D :D

yes there was a guy i had a sex relationship with him

i stop seing him but every time i saw him he would get hard as rock...

once I was in a club dancing and he show up , we didnt saw in like in 3 months so i went to say hello , wile i was hughing him ,

his cock start to get hard...

then one day we saw eacheother in a friend house we were alone talking on the balcony , we were just chatting nothing else but suddenly he aproach to smell my perfume and i felt how hard was his cock on my leg .....

bouth times i took advantage of him and we end up having sex ....

Originally posted by scaredgirl

yes there was a guy i had a sex relationship with him

i stop seing him but every time i saw him he would get hard as rock...

once I was in a club dancing and he show up , we didnt saw in like in 3 months so i went to say hello , wile i was hughing him ,

his cock start to get hard...

then one day we saw eacheother in a friend house we were alone talking on the balcony , we were just chatting nothing else but suddenly he aproach to smell my perfume and i felt how hard was his cock on my leg .....

bouth times i took advantage of him and we end up having sex ....

wow, i never thought the press your hard cock on someone technique would work.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

something i could afford:laugh: i wasnt really supposed to be anything. all i could afford was some facepaint and a black lipstick so i searched online and found a pic of wes borland from limp bizkit, it looked cool so i tried to do that. problem is that i couldnt really talk last night cuz my face was painted still. the paint dried leaving me with a face that couldnt move, cant smile cant talk cant do nothin, i wsant really able to talk till i got sweaty from dancing, that made the paint soft again...you were drunk by the time i said hello right?

me drunk :rolleyes: never:drunk: :tongue:

I don't know about the "press your hardon against her tech."

But, I was wearing these tight ass pants for my halloween costume this week. The kind where you could not only see my bulg, but see the veins in it too. Well, these chicks were like "that's not just you in thier" and i told her to check for herself.

Wll, it was and that worked to my advantage.

unfortunatley she just wanted to play. . . didn't close the deal, but it was fun.

I've said it once..and i will say it again...

GUYS GET HARD AT ANY GIVEN TIME..EVEN WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT IT THEMSEVLES.

The penis surely has a mind of its own and indeed flexes, throbs, moves, when you aren't even thinking sexual thoughts....and personally..the pressing of the hard cock technique has worked for my advantage on more than 1 occassion.

On a side note: Fiery if this post is directed at me....

my bad

:laugh: nah j/k